Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reinstall Android OS on my tablet.

Re: Reinstall Android OS on my tablet.

I didn't unzip it , and i Follow the instruction as you wrote and no action from tablet

Quote Originally Posted by biobio View Post
    I didn't unzip it , and i Follow the instruction as you wrote and no action from tablet
    I havent heard about the android model tablet that you have specified and on which you want to install the android 2.2 OS. But if you can search for the terms "install android 2.2 on tablet" on google or any other search engine then perhaps you will get some search results and tips on how to reinstall android 2.2 on your tablet.

question Re: Reinstall Android OS on my tablet.

Hi Pugsly. I have the same problem but my tablet is the Augen Gentouch78 model # nba7800atp, and I would like to reinstall the Android OS. How can you help me? Thanks a lot. magno_ouro@hotmail.com
    Magno

Affection Re: Reinstall Android OS on my tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsly View Post
    Try the below steps to install android in your tablet:

1. Insert a standard SD card into your computer’s media reader.
    2. Download this file and save it to the root of the SD card, not in any folder.
    3. Do not extract the contents of the ZIP file, leave it as a ZIP archive.
    4. Do not rename the file. Do not allow your browser to change the name of the file. If necessary, change it back.
    5. With the Tablet powered off, press and hold the volume up button (keep holding), then press and hold the power button at the same time.
    6. Keep holding both buttons, the screen will read he Tablet first, and then the Android robot and software package icons will appear on the screen with a progress bar.
    7. You may now release the buttons and allow the process to complete.
    8. When done, the tablet load will reappear and the unit should then load normally.
    Hello

I have a Telefunken TPAD-7A3GEA and I was wondering if this file will work on my tablet as well?

My tablet doesn't seem to install all files properly (apps etc) and I often get error messages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by LaurieJay View Post
    My tablet doesn't seem to install all files properly (apps etc) and I often get error messages.
    Well the process of reinstalling the OS is the same as mentioned above. But as you said you are getting error while doing the same, you should mention the error here. Post the exact error you getting so that i can get some info for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by fullorton View Post
    Well the process of reinstalling the OS is the same as mentioned above. But as you said you are getting error while doing the same, you should mention the error here. Post the exact error you getting so that i can get some info for the same.
    Thanks for the quick reply
    I haven't actually tried to reinstall the software on my tablet, because I wasnt sure if I could use the software from that link - everyone else was giving specific models, specific software to install. Is it safe to try install the software onto my tablet?

There is going to be one problem before I even attempt to install the software - "Step 5: With the Tablet powered off, press and hold the volume up button (keep holding), then press and hold the power button at the same time." my tablet doesn't have a volume up button on the outside, only onscreen when the tablet is on. What should I do in this case?

The error messages are when I try open installed apps on the tablet, they either say they can't open and I should try again later, but that never works or they start opening and then just close.

Thanks again

First of all, i would like to know Which tab do you own ?? Is it having android pre-installed ?

As you said earlier "My tablet doesn't seem to install all files properly" and now "my tablet doesn't have a volume up button on the outside, only onscreen when the tablet is on." I guess your tab is not compatible with Android.

I have a Telefunken TPAD-7A3GEA and it came with android pre-installed.

I must be honest, I have no idea if it's compatible with android or not, but it came with it, so I guess it should be?

This link has all of it's specs etc

Quote Originally Posted by LaurieJay View Post
    I have a Telefunken TPAD-7A3GEA and it came with android pre-installed.

I must be honest, I have no idea if it's compatible with android or not, but it came with it, so I guess it should be?

This link has all of it's specs etc
    What I have heard is that Telefunken TPAD-7A3GEA is a rebranded tablet from fly vision and it has got very limited support, so it could be possible that upgrading, rooting on the tablet gives you frequent error messages. This are normally 2nd copy china made tablets, and hence it has got bad support for anything.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am in a similar situation. Being unhappy with the amount of selection at the big box shops I bought a tablet online. It is from China. It just doesn't work right and I did a reboot which put it back to all chinese language, which I was able to get it back to english, but some things won't work right. Especially the contacts. It will list it in the app manager as a app on the tablet, but it will not run. I tried syncing it with my gmail account hoping that would help. It seemed to synch, but still the application will not run.
    Can I just wipe it, reinstall the android OS and start fresh. I am stuck with this thing and I want to make it work, just to learn more.

here are the specs:

Newsmy K97 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet PC -The World's First Android 4.0 Tablet PC Details
    Newsmy K97 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet PC. Newsmy K97 the world's first Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet PC - 9.7〞ultrathin IPS 10 Point Capacitive Touchscreen Samsung PV210 ARM Cortex A8 WIFI and HDMI

Newsmy K97 Android 4.0 Tablet PC Highlights:
    CPU: Samsung S5PV210 (ARM Cortex TM-A8) 1.2GHz 512KB L2 Cache
    GPU:Vivante GC800
    Screen: 9.7〞ultrathin IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, 1024X768 resolution Audio
    Memory: 1G DDR3 RAM, 16GB Nandflash built in, extend memory up to 32GB via micro sd card
    Support: WMA, MP3, WAV, AACVideo: 3D Graphic Engine: 3D Games
    Support (SGX540 OpenGL-ES 1.1 and 2.0 and OpenVG 1.0) 1080p MPEG H.263/H.264, WMV/Divx/Xvid 1080p@30fps
    Language: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish, French, Italy, Norwegian, Polish, Portugues, Swedish, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Germany

Model:Newsmy K97
    CPU ROCKCHIP 2918ARM Cortex-A8
    Frequency: 1.2GHZ
    LCD 9.7〞ultrathin IPS
    Flash built-in(ROM) 16G
    RAM DDR3-1GB
    OS Google Android OS 4.0
    Graphic processor 2D/3D accelerating
    Touchscreen Capacitive
    System Requirements
    Hardware with USB connector
    System supporting Windows2000/XP/Win 7/Vista/MAC OS10.4

Image format BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF
    Audio output MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, WAV, OGG, APE
    Recording features Support MP3, WAV format
    Acoustic effect Unique virtual sound field, mutil EQ acoustic mode
    HDMI 1080P
    Video playing format Support AVI,WMV,MP4,MKV,RM, RMVB, FLV, MOV,3GP
    TV OUT PAL, NTSC

Connetors DC(2.5mm)
    HDMI(mini 19pin)
    USB 2.0
    SD card (max 32G supported)
    Earphone (3.5 standard connector)
    Device Application Features
    Office software Editing TXT, Word, Excel software; Browing PowerPoint/PDF file; Operating duplication, affixation, deletion of the files
    Editing the images: zoom in, zoom out, rotate; Setting wallpaper

Tools Google, G-mail, G-map, Google Market, Documents Managing, Process Managing
    Clock, Alarm clock, Caculator, Recorder
    Languages English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Danish, Portuguese, Czechish
    Other Features
    OTG Yes
    External sound Yes
    E-books Yes
    G-sensor Yes
    Handwriting Yes
    Flash games Yes
    Typewriting Yes
    Audio Yes
    APK installation Yes
    LRC Yes
    3D games Yes
    Calendar Yes

So, if it can be done, I want to learn how to do it. I like the tablet as far as it goes. I like the ports it has, screen, weight, etc..I just want to work right, lol

Thanks

Creativeguy,

It is not easy to modify the version of the android or reinstalling the operating system for android. There are very manual procedures that include, downloading correct firmwares and then flashing the same in your android tablet, if it is not done correctly then you may end up with a non-working tablet at all. And since its china tablet, i would not try it, as it lacks software kind of supports.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Reinstall Android OS on my tablet.

Hey Everyone
    I Have Coby Kyros MID7010-4g 7" tablet with OS2.3
    problem is that my tablet is not booting, tried hard reset several times but nothing happened. kindly help me out on how to resolve this error. from where can i get os2.3 for my tablet? and how do i install it?

Quote Originally Posted by rohail85 View Post
    Hey Everyone
    I Have Coby Kyros MID7010-4g 7" tablet with OS2.3
    problem is that my tablet is not booting, tried hard reset several times but nothing happened. kindly help me out on how to resolve this error. from where can i get os2.3 for my tablet? and how do i install it?
    Since you have mentioned that the tablet is not booting, i just wanted to know that are you having issues in booting or the tablet is just not turning on, if it is not turning on then how will you reinstall the operating system?? i think that you should better visit the service center as you have tried out the hard reset method already. there are possibilities that there might be some kind of hardware issues that might have taken place without your knowledge.

it turns on but it gets stuck with the android logo and blink's once every 1-2 minutes. problem is that i bought from other country and now i m living in another country i am sure its not the hardware problem! all i need is an instructions on how to re-install os2.3 n from where can i get the android OS!

Quote Originally Posted by rohail85 View Post
    it turns on but it gets stuck with the android logo and blink's once every 1-2 minutes. problem is that i bought from other country and now i m living in another country i am sure its not the hardware problem! all i need is an instructions on how to re-install os2.3 n from where can i get the android OS!
    Can you let me know the make and model of the device that you are having so that i can have a better idea of your case and will try to help you with the same.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast