Thread: Blank Screen on Toshiba Satellite L505

Blank Screen on Toshiba Satellite L505

I have a Toshiba L505 Laptop and last night while I switched it on there is just a blank screen. I have attempted starting it in safe mode, last known well configuration. I am just not understood how to solve this issue. I tried many things and even I try to search this on many other sites too, but can’t get any help. So anyone here has any suggestions or help for me which solve this annoying issue. All incomings would be deeply appreciated?

Re: Blank Screen on Toshiba Satellite L505

Your trouble report is a bit uncertain. While you power on your system, do you just acquire a blank screen, and not anything else? Or, are you probable to enter the 'Advanced Boot Options' menu by pushing the 'F8' key on startup? What's your complete model number, for example Satellite L505-ES5011? If yours is not a USA model, what's your piece or product number, like PSLU0U-08G03C, and what country was it formerly acquired in? You can discover this information on the Toshiba label on the underneath of your computer? As well, what OS version are you having, like Windows 7 64bit? Please provide such information which help to solve your problem.

It seems like one of those errors that Toshiba's recovery scheme flings at us. Attempt this. Download a 64-bit Windows 7 system mend disc. These guys call it a recovery disc. Download Windows 7 System Recovery Discs. That will facilitate you to boot to the Recovery surroundings. Attempt first a Startup Repair. If that doesn't dig up you into Windows, attempt a System Restore. What are the system recovery alternatives in Windows 7? Let me know how it goes.

My problem is: I can't get anyhow on the computer to download anything. Is this a bit I can place on a disc from another computer and after that utilize on the 'infected' one? Will it work that way? I attempted a system restore last night; I can't obtain to that either. The just thing I have been able to bring up is the Safe Mode screen but not anything I chosen there worked. I talked to a local guy who said he will seem at it for me so I may just get it to him. I have utilized him earlier and trust him.

In your case, Toshiba is not to guilt, the HD manufacturer is. Your computer came with a 320G HD. I am not certain how much you utilized in it, space-wise, but on eBay, I simply obtained a few 160 G HDs at $40.00, these were SATA. Seem around for a PATA HD and just reinstate yours. You will love the Toshiba while you obtain it going. If you are going to "garbage" this one, I will provide you my address and would love to obtain it. Be good.

I received a Toshiba Satellite A215-S5808 laptop, in about March of 20010, the hard drive not working on me just before the warranty finished. Now I am having problem with it another time, with the BIOS password problem. Looks Toshiba not remembered to e-mail their consumers to let them know of an update to repair the trouble, although there was an update for it and free mend; I missed out because I wasn't informed. Now I can't get into it, and it is rendered rather ineffective.