Thread: Unable to get the advanced options for HP Deskjet 3050.

Unable to get the advanced options for HP Deskjet 3050.

Guys I am having Windows 7 on my system and I have bought the HP Deskjet 3050 it’s All-in-one printer. The last week, I didn’t faced any problem while installing it and setting up on the wireless network. But when going into the printer preferences I don’t get any options, I thought that with HP printer we get the drivers that had some advanced options like double-sided and booklet printing, and options like eco/draft. Please help how can I get those options?

Re: Unable to get the advanced options for HP Deskjet 3050.

Well dude can you provide me some more information about your system, which windows 7 you have on your system is it 32 bit or the 64 bit. Did you install any basic drivers on your system for the HP printer? And using which network you have connected HP printer to the system. Well just provide me this much information using that may I will be able to figure out what is the reason you are facing such problem.

Hey dude thanks a lot for posting so quickly, I haven’t any reply on the HP and other web sites. I have Windows 7 64-bit and I have downloaded 22.2.0 version of the “HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers” and then installed it. And I have installed the printer using the wireless “HP Deskjet 3050J610 series (Network)”. And while installing I just didn’t check some additional toolbars, but I don’t know why I am facing this problem. Please help.

Uninstall all the application related to the printer and the install everything again but before that try the following solution may be it will work for you, and the steps are as follows,
    1> Open the file and click on “Print”.
    2> Now select the “printer” icon and then click on “properties” and after that you have click on “Advanced” button.
    3> Then click on “Pages to print” and then from the drop down list “Print even pages” and then click on “Ok”. This will print the even pages only from the file.
    4> Now rotate the pages and again place them into the paper try.
    5> Now follow the same steps from 1 to 4 just select “Print odd pages” this time. Now you will get the print of odd pages.
    Because your printer doesn’t support two sided printing. And in the advanced tab you will see some other options as well.

Thanks s a lot mate for reverting so quickly I was bit afraid because I thought there is something wrong with my printer I have bought this printer from the other city and there is no nearby service center of HP. But I didn’t knew that there is no two sided printing, and I reinstalled the drivers and then I was able to get the advanced options like fast draft, bet print etc. so guys thanks a lot for helping me out.