Thread: Toshiba M30-S350 laptop is unable to install Modem Drivers

Toshiba M30-S350 laptop is unable to install Modem Drivers

Hello everyone, I am using Toshiba M30-S350, currently I am busy in cleaning up. Recently I came to know that I have an unknown device under device manager. I think it is the modem because I have a LAN card but modem isn’t listed under device manager. I have also check on the website of Toshiba but I am not finding it quite working for me related to proper modem driver. I am using Windows XP professional SP3 now, so can anyone help me here with perfect driver for my laptop. Every help is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance, I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Toshiba M30-S350 laptop is unable to install Modem Drivers

I have seen your problem, friend don’t get worry if you are not able to find the driver. If you have check on the official website of the Toshiba the you must have find out for the below file types it will help you to fix your problem.

• Version: 2.1.22
    • Size: 996,400
    • Bytes Posted: 10/21/03
    • Released Date: 10/03/03
    • Applicable Categories: Driver, Modem
    • Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 2000

I hope this will solve your problem.

Yes friend it will not harm your computer for such drivers; I have one another solution for you, but try this before the above step, because the above steps is the full and final solution for this. Before above step, just uninstall the LAN driver and delete it from registry editor. After that reboot the laptop and start on the Windows update, and check update is installing the driver automatically or not, if it is doing automatically then fine and if not doing then try to install it manually from the CD. So all the best try this step and see working or not. if it works for you then reply to this post.

Hello everyone, I have tried all the above step, but I am feeling very bad to inform you that above step is not working for me. I have check for the above mention file but it is giving installation error to me. And the second step is I have already done but it is too not working. Windows update is not installing automatically. I have tried manual but it is not working. Anyway thanks a lot you all for the precious replies.

Hey I have seen your post, don’t get disappointed. I am having some doubt that you might not have installed in the proper order, I think you must download it again in proper way and you should begin again. You must install the Intel Chipset software followed by Nvidia display drivers, and you must install all the drivers again and also the common modules before any other Toshiba utility. Just try above steps, I hope that it will surely work for you. All the Best!