Thread: Audio and Modem driver for Toshiba Satellite L10-102

Audio and Modem driver for Toshiba Satellite L10-102

Hello friends, two months back I had purchased Toshiba Satellite L10-102 laptop. It was initially running Windows Vista Operating System in it. But as it was utilizing lots of resources I had to uninstall it from my laptop. Today morning I installed Windows XP in my Satellite L10-102 laptop. But now I am unable to find the drivers for Audio & Modem. Does anyone have any idea where I can find them? Please help me by giving some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Re: Audio and Modem driver for Toshiba Satellite L10-102

When you purchased your laptop, the retailer must have given you all the necessary CD’s which are required for laptop along with other accessories. The “Toshiba utilities and drivers” CD will be containing all the necessary drivers required for your Toshiba Satellite L10-102 laptop. Just find that CD and insert it in your CD-drive. The drivers will be detected by your laptop and will be automatically installed. And if that doesn’t happen then you can install the drivers manually just like any other application software. Explore the CD and double click on the setup file and follow the onscreen instruction to install the drivers. Once done with the installation, It will be prompted to Restart your laptop. So just restart your laptop as asked for.

Search for the “Toshiba utilities and drivers” CD on Internet. Once you have found some source form where you can download the drivers setup file on Internet, you can download it in your system. Save the Setup to the location which can be easily accessed. Once the download is complete, execute the setup file. Mostly the file will be in Zip format. So unzip the file with the help of WinZip. Explorer the unzipped folder and install the necessary drivers required for your Toshiba Satellite L10-102 laptop.

I searched about the Toshiba Satellite L10-102 laptop to get a clear view about which Sound and modem driver is exactly required. I was able to find information only about the sound driver. Your laptop will be requiring Conexant Sound Driver version 6.13.10.8355 for your Windows XP Operating System. You can search for it on internet and download the file in your system. But I would recommend you to download the Conexant Sound Driver from Toshiba’s official website. Just visit the official website of Toshiba and go to Support and downloads > Support Homepage. You can search for the driver there and install it from there

You will be requiring the Conexant Modem Driver version 7.12.13.50 for your windows XP running Toshiba Satellite L10-102 laptop. Visit the official website of Toshiba and then go to the Support and download link and visit the Support Homepage. Insert all the proper detail about your laptop and select the drivers you wish to download. Select the Family, Series and Model of your laptop and click on GO button. You will be getting all the available drivers CD for your laptop. Download which driver you want and install them in your laptop. Enjoy!!

Contact the retailer who sold you the laptop and ask him to give you the necessary driver’s CD for your Toshiba Satellite L10-102 laptop. Or you can even contact the nearest Toshiba Customer Center and get an appointment from the Technical staff of Toshiba to get your laptop fixed and again make it problem free. As the laptop seems to be within the normal warranty period of 1 year, you will be getting your laptop repaired free of cost, if you had not void the warranty by damaging the hardware of your laptop or by any other means.