Thread: Is there any Non-Free apps on Flytouch II?

Is there any Non-Free apps on Flytouch II?

I have just purchased Flytouch II which have android system. Now I want to purchase the application and install the application from market for this tablet. I am not even able to see the list of Non-free application in flytouch ii market. I have gmail account set in My tablet but I don’t know where I can find the application for it. Please anyone who knows where to find application for that then please reply me. I really wanted to download the application for Flytouch II.

Re: Is there any Non-Free apps on Flytouch II?

If you want to download the application for your tablet but if you are not able to find the application on your mobiles respective market then I have one more solution to solve your problem. For that you need to go on google market. And after that you have to register there on google market. And after that when you download the application your device will automatically recognize it. Try this I am sure it will be helpful for you to solve your problem.

As you have suggested I have tried to download from google market and also registered myself there. But when I tried to download the application at that time I am not able to download the application. I don’t know what is going wrong with this. Is there any other solution to solve that problem? If there is other option which can help me to download the application then please let me know it will be very helpful for me. Thank you.

I have searched on internet and I have found that according to community the support are working on a fix this problem. And once they fix these problem then users will be able to download the application from Flytouch market so suggest you to wait till they fix the problem and don’t try such applications which may harm your device. If any further information I will get then I will post it so have some patient. Otherwise it’s your call. Thank you. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Hey thank you so much for your help after reading your post I have decided to wait till the problem is fixed by community. I don’t want to take any risk with my flytouch so I am not going to download the application from anywhere else. So I request you to post more updates regarding this issue whenever you get. and also post from when I can get the Application for my flytouch. I am waiting for more posts from you. I really appreciate your help.