Thread: Need help with Toshiba Qosmio F30-112

Need help with Toshiba Qosmio F30-112

I contain Toshiba Qosmio F30-112 organizing window XP. After putting a DVD containing animated film to start my computer monitor shows nothing but dark. After I restarted it, only in safe mode monitor is working, while if I choose normal mode, the monitor stop working and shows no thing. When I ask the help of computer technician, told me the problem of hard use can someone help me please? I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

Re: Need help with Toshiba Qosmio F30-112

According to me, the technician is right; the graphics card that you are capable of almost bet. Try installing the most up-to-date drivers for your graphics card. Into XP, you have to go to "run" and inside that type dxdiag and after that check what your graphics card and following to this go to their website to find your model to download and install the drivers. If that fails, try to get another graphics card. I hope this will help you to solve your query. Thank you.

ali Guest

Hello guys I have encountered the similar difficulty. In addition the diagnosis established that the "nVidia" display adaptor is imperfect. Other than my question is that: Is it probable to reinstate that display adaptor? And how a lot would be the cost of this substitution? Please help me I try to find about this on internet but still I am not able to solve this issue. Please share your ideas and experience with us. All replies are appreciated. Thank you.

That system is mature as much as necessary that you will not discover to a great extent in the way of replacement parts latest. Ebay will be your solitary expectation of finding a substitution graphics card, and at this time they do not come into view to contain any obtainable. So try to find out on ebay. I hope that you will get the replacement of graphic card. And if it’s not helpful then contact to Toshiba they will give you the proper solution on your query. Thank you.

Hello for your query I found some important information from the official site of Toshiba. Before anything else, I'd like to load these drivers in the appropriate order. If you cannot do this in normal mode, then you can load these drivers in safe mode. Anyone with the same type of problem can be treated using the same method, but have to make use of the specific drivers for your model of Toshiba. This zip file, so you have to extract the files .Exe to install these drivers.