Thread: sony ericsson Xperia Play Tweaks & Fixes

sony ericsson Xperia Play Tweaks & Fixes

i think i have come to the correct place to sole the issue i am having. here by i m creating a thread which is related to the Xperia play with the bug fixes related to its ROM and may be the problem may be resolved in the future by the updates concerning the Xperia play. this thread is being established with the intent to be able to bring into attention the buggy firmware on the Sony Ericsson Xperia play and may be this situation will be brought into the attention of the company concerned.

Re: sony ericsson Xperia Play Tweaks & Fixes

yes there are many problems with the Sony ericsson xperia play just for an instance take the example of the stupid light sensor for the screen. actually it is kind of annoying because the screen is really good at its full brightness and as compared to other devices on the market the screen is just average and needs to be on the full brightness to be at its best performance. the main issue here is that there is no setting over controlling the light sensor of the phone and it tends to dim and brighten when ever i m playing with the phone even though its a great power saving feature but its very irritating while playing games i hope when they do provide updates they should provide settings.

i have come across a realization that the video quality recorded by this phone is not 720p. now a days every phone in its category comes with at least 720p video recording quality and i really would love for Sony Ericsson to give updates providing the necessary updates to make the phones camera record in 720p. the camera seems good enough to be able to record in 720p on the Experia play but in the end its a great gaming portable device.

the Sony ericsson xperia play's applications launcher needs some ramifications, it would be really better if the Sony ericsson xperia play's application launcher has all the options included included in it.so that when we open the game pad
    menu the menu should include android market place games, PlayStation portable classics and of course the xperia games.it would be better to have a single menu mentioning all the game available on the device instead of the short cuts to the different applications.

from what i have come across,sony ericsson xperia play's have disabled the choice to automatic brightness in their build of this Android. this feature was locked just to improve the battery life of the phone as its the play battery plays an important role in high durability and mobility. it has been announced by sony ericsson that there will be update provided to the experia play that would help control all the features of the phone.lets hope the best from the future i am hoping for another play phone from xperia that would not have all the bugs that this phone has and even faster and better then the one we are using now.

sure the screen is not amoled but neither is it just an ordinary one i like the video performance of the sony ericsson xperia play and so it supports and plays all the videos, clips and also movies very nicely as compared to other such devices out there and in my opinion the xperia play's screen clarity is really great. i do not think they had designed this phone with the camera as a main feature for the phone but still it does the work. the built in dual speaker are out of this world and also is really clear while listing to music on loudspeakers.