Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-04-2011

Relocation and Backup of the My Mobius Storage File

I am very much keen to know on how to change the location of the My Mobius Storage File since everybody is aware of the fact that the default location for the My Mobius Storage File is the My Documents folder, now I need to know how to change the Default Location of the My Mobius Storage File and also if I want to create a back up of My Mobius Files the how to go with that? Yes there are couple of questions that needs to be answered by you all so I hope you will help me out here.
Old 28-04-2011

Re: Relocation and Backup of the My Mobius Storage File

Well I am amazed with the question that you are asking. You just have to go the my documents folder and from there find the My Mobius Storage File now drag it and place it In the new location. That will do, now the transferring the files from one location to the another is a bit risk task because it requires to keep a back up of all the files. So for that you will have to keep a backup and carry on with the process. I hope I am pretty clear now with the solution.
Old 28-04-2011

Well It is very necessary for the My Mobius to know where is the new location for the storage, so for the My Mobius file to get to know where does the Mobius.LMC file is located then what you have to do is make sure that the My Mobius program is not running, now go to the run option and from there run the REGEDIT.EXE command, now go to the following location HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMike BradleyMobiusPXRootFoldersMyMobius, double click on it and then enter the new location o nit and you will be done, I hope the steps were simple for you. ?
Old 28-04-2011

I am really surprised that nobody have spoken about the backup and I would have to mention about the backup which is a very simple procedure to carry out. So what you have to do is go to the My Document folder where all the original files before moving are been stored, copy all the files in a cd and write it and that will be your backup disk, I hope the procedure was simple for you and I think all the procedures that are being mentioned here are pretty much clear to you. In case you have any doubt then do let me know about it.
Old 01-05-2011

Thanks for the help let me inform you all the three solutions that you have specified here were informative and I must say that all of them were the exact solutions that i was looking for so i did get the necessary information that I was needing and all thanks to you guys for helping me here. I appreciate your efforts for solving such issue and replying back to me in no time. really guys you have really helped me a lot.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,