Thread: Accessory not supported message in Nokia X3

Accessory not supported message in Nokia X3

Whenever I am trying to connect my headphones or anything which is an external device to the nokia phone I get an error message saying that the accessory is not supported, now I really cannot guess the problem behind it. I am really trying to find some solutions for it but I am unable to get anything of it as of now. I really need to connect my headphones to the existing phone that I am having, please I really need some quick solutions that will help me remove out of such situation. So what are your suggestions on this problem.

Re: Accessory not supported message in Nokia X3

Well what does that means is that there is some electrical contacts between the phone and also the cable that you are using, and this problem normally occurs with the data mount cable, so its normally the fault of the accessory that you are using, sometimes people use some temporary solution like pressing the cable again tightly, and if the luck god is with you then it will get connected. Otherwise for get about it. Change the accessory that you are using.

Check if something is appearing between the phone and the accessory that you are using, see there can be a possibility that the accessory that you are using might have got corrupted when you have plugged it in with some other device. See if a normal headphone when connected to the headphone port of the cpu, there are many chances that it gets corrupted and hence from t he next time there may be a possibility that your device does not recognizes it at all. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say6 go and get a new headphone.

No I have never done that I know what type of headphone i am using and I have personally checked it and that’s the right type of the headphone that i am suing for my phone and also I have never plugged in other cpu also, it is only three weeks old then how come it has started giving problems now only, there is no electrical contact between the accessory as well as the device, so what to do now? Any more solutions that you would like to specify.

In such situation it is better to have a talk with the nokia customer support people about the matter and I think they are one of the better persons who can answer out your query, so go ahead and batter have a talk with them you will get the solution that you were looking for, as far as my experience is concerned it looks to me as if your device has got corrupted. Anyways no issues go ahead and have a talk with them they will better be able to explain you the solutions.

Ok thanks for the suggestion although it was a expected solution, anyways thanks for that you did give some replies anyways but it did not work with me that’s the other thing, anyways nice to see that you all have put some efforts for the problem and i am thankful for the same, i will try to look in the internet for more such solutions and try to the best that the solutions will work for me, so lets see i will put in my best of the efforts.