Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nokia C6 - Outlook reminder time and date disappeared after configuring on Mail for Exchange

Portable Devices

Old 28-04-2011

Nokia C6 - Outlook reminder time and date disappeared after configuring on Mail for Exchange

Outlook reminder time and date disappeared after configuring my corporate mail on Nokia's Mail for Exchange. Earlier in my laptop, Outlook reminder used to pop-up mails based on the time set by me while receiving the mail. But after configuring the mail on Mail for exchange, few mails are getting cleared with the date and time, only reminder flag is left out. So I need to check all flagged mails everyday. Please help if you have a solution.

Old 28-04-2011

Re: Nokia C6 - Outlook reminder time and date disappeared after configuring on Mail for Exchange

If this is related to the software then i want you to just take the Nokia Mobile phone to the service center because taking help from the experienced one is better then and rick took bu yourself since it might happen that the software of the phone cane be corrupted here.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,