Thread: How to remove the ‘Nokia Hands’ startup logo

How to remove the ‘Nokia Hands’ startup logo

Just curious question from my side I am very eager to know about it. Just how to remove the Nokia hands logo that comes up while startup, I find this logo as very awkward and hence i want to get it removed as soon as possible, so that’s why I want to know how to get it removed or replaced as soon as possible. I did try consulting many of my friends regarding the same issue and it seems none of them were having any idea about it, so that’s why I posted my question here. Any replies?

Re: How to remove the ‘Nokia Hands’ startup logo

You can remove that logo by making use of the NkProfile V3. This profile you will get it from LogoManager Pro Suite or MobiMB in the downloadable area. Use that particular software that will allow you to get the particular logo removed from the phone itself. So do try using that and I am sure that it will be of immense help for you, so go ahead and let me know if this post was useful for you. I am waiting for your response.

One important thing that I would like to notify you all is that the firmware of the phone must be known to the NkProfile so that it can make the changes in it as well, so that’s what I am saying here, if your firmware is not being recognized by the NkProfile then it is of no use. One more thing is that it will just replace the logo with another custom logo so you have to make sure that you have the custom logo in your place so that you can replace it. I hope you have got the necessary information on these topic.

See if you are not getting any solutions even after trying all these suggestions also then i would better recommend you to try with the Local Dealer about the same and i am sure they will in turn give you some useful solutions for the same, any local mobile dealer will do who handles the working of the mobile phone. So i hope you have got the necessary information better do show it to them if you are not getting any solution with the above suggested solutions.

Wow you are such a genius that really sorted out the issue and i am happy that now things are really working for me, so thanks a lot for that. I did read all your suggestions and did try each and every one of them that you have mentioned here and so now everything is sorted out very well. So thanks a lot guys for solving my issue and i really did not thought that this method will work out for me but no it did and all credit goes to you guys.