Thread: Windows report giving error 0x80040155 while connecting phone in MobiMB

Windows report giving error 0x80040155 while connecting phone in MobiMB

Yes guys that’s the error report that I get every time I connect my nokia device with the mobimb software, it happens every time, I need some urgent solutions for that and this error is really frustrating because it does not allow me the make full use of the mobimb software. I know it is a very useful tool and I need to make use of it anyhow. So tell me what cab the cause for giving such type of error, I know you all are experts for solving such type of issues, so please do put some of your thoughts on it.

Re: Windows report giving error 0x80040155 while connecting phone in MobiMB

Ok with the description of the error I think that might be the problem due to the system component, there might be a possibility that one of your system component might have got corrupted. If you have tried upgrading recently then there might be a possibility that one of your system components might have not got registered successfully. So that might be the cause of this problem. So the system components are the one that you must have a close look.

Very well appreciated that you have given some good solutions for me, so thanks a lot for that, soothe problem is with the system component. Ok, fine but what next, what next can I do in such situation, what is the solution to solve such type of problem, I know I am asking a bit more but it would be great if you can give me more solutions on the problem so that I can solve it accordingly. So I am expecting some fast solutions from your side I hope you will respond to me as soon as possible.

For solving such an issue what you need to do is make sure that you have re registered the affected components. So I have got some simple solution for you do work on it and let me know if that works or not
    1) Open up the command prompt and then create a directory by typing the following command
    CD C:WINDOWSSYSTEM32
    2) Having done that now enter REGSVR32 OLE32.DLL
    see if that solution works for you or not.
    I bet it will work for you.

Thanks for the help that indeed solve the issue for me, so thanks a lot for that that really helped me a lot, so I appreciate your efforts for coming out and giving out some really useful solutions for me, I appreciate you all for that. I did type In the exact commands that you all had given and surprisingly it did work out for me and all the credit goes to you guys for solving the issue. I really appreciate your efforts for the same and i am happy about that.