Thread: Nokia E7 not getting connected over Bluetooth

Nokia E7 not getting connected over Bluetooth

I hope none of you have come across this strange problem that I am facing right now. You will not believe it is the Bluetooth of the famous Nokia E7 that is not working here. When I did try connecting it with the system it is not getting connected. I don’t know why? I have checked the Bluetooth Drivers and they have been detected and also being paired with the Nokia E7 but the phone is not getting connected at all. So what’s your take on this problem, do you all have any quick suggestions or solutions for me then do share it with me here.

Re: Nokia E7 not getting connected over Bluetooth

Yes there are some common solutions for the Nokia phone that you must try it out, well I will share it with you one of those and that is check whether that the keyword is active or not. I am saying this because it is a very common bug in the Nokia devices that the device does not gets connected with the keypad being locked, so just check out whether your keypad is locked or not, if it is then do unlock it and then start connecting. Sometimes simple solution also do work, so just try out this suggestion.

Well what I want to say is that the problem can be due to the virtual COM ports that is being used by the devices these days for the connection. These days new devices come with the support of the Microsoft, Widcomm/Broadcom and IVT BlueSoleil supported. So use these features in the devices instead of using the virtual com ports in the device, so that’s my suggestion for you. Do have a look at them and I am sure it will work for you.

Just check the phone whether it is being connected by the Serial Port Bluetooth Profile. If you connecting it by that way then I would advice you to connect it with the help of the LogoManager software do not make use of the legacy serial support and also one more important step that I would like to give it to you is that if possible try connecting your phone with the help of the pc suite profile in the Bluetooth software that will allow a frequent connection of the phone. So I hope you are pretty clear with the suggestions.

I recommend you to have a talk with the nokia people about the issue and they will answer out your query regarding the same and I am sure that they will answer out your query. Since they are well versed with the problems their advice will be of much needed help for you, so it’s a better and a simple solution that you must give it a try, so I hope you have got the exact solution that you were looking for so go ahead and have a talk with them.

Thanks for the help that you have given here and for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue it has really helped me a lot, i did read all your suggestions and all were informative for me and finally my bluetooth is working for my device and it is getting connected with my present device. So now it is finally working all well for my device and i am happy that everything is sorted out, so thanks a lot everyone.