Thread: Discussion on launch iPhone 5

Mykola Guest

Discussion on launch iPhone 5

Hello friend, recently I had bought the iPhone 4 Smartphone. This is the touch screen Smartphone and the facility presents in this Smartphone is so nice. Now my brother wants to purchase that Smartphone but I heard that the new version of this Smartphone is being launch in the market within the six month. It may be this iPhone 5 is being presents in the July 2011. I had not decided that whether should I purchased this iPhone 4 or wait for the iPhone 5. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Discussion on launch iPhone 5

Hey, I also want to purchase this Smartphone. These iphone 5 is to be provides the latest facility as compared to the previous iPhone. I heard that this iphone 5 is to be launched in the July 2011 and the Apple company which is to designed this Smartphone is says that this Smartphone contains the latest features and it would be the 5th generation iPhone deliver ultra-fast mobile internet. The release date of this iPhone 5 is to be the 6 June 2011. So, I think you need to wait some time.

I had read some articles about this Apple iPhone 5 Smartphone and I must tell you that this Smartphone is to be also called as the iPhone 5G and most of the rumors’ are think that this is to be the flying thick and fast already. I think this is to be the 5th generations Smartphone and this is to be the one of the smaller and cheaper Smartphone. This iPhone 5 contains the 1.2GHz it means possibly dual-core processor and larger 3.7 screens. Then as per the configurations point of view this is to be the most popular Smartphone.

Hey dude, see before six month I think that the latest iPhone 4 is to be the most highly configured and the best ever Smartphone but now I think that this iPhone 5 is to be the best Smartphone. See, the changes are always happens in this kind of Smartphone. Most of the company has this kind of policy that to be done some changes into the previous devices and then launch this device as a new version. As per mine suggestions you need to check the configurations of this iPhone 5 and then think that whether wait for purchasing or not.

I had also purchased this iPhone 4 and I get the satisfied performance of this Smartphone. This iPhone 4 Smartphone contains the configurations of ARM A8 processor with 16GB flash memory. Also the other 3.5 inch display and wifi connectivity also presents in this Smartphone. The performance of this Smartphone is so good and I think you also see the performance of this iPhone 4 Smartphone then why should wait for the six month. I think you should purchase the iPhone 4 Smartphone.

Hey dude, I had never knows this kind of information but I must tell you that the iPhone 4 is to be the 4th generation Smartphone and this Smartphone contains 4G technology. The other Smartphone you discuss is to be the 5th generation Smartphone and this can be holds the 5G technology. Then as per the configurations point of view the iPhone 5 is to be the most impressive but this Smartphone is to launch in the July 2011 or it could be the September 2011. There could be possibility that the release date is to be postponed. Hence do not wait for this iPhone 5 and just purchase the iPhone 4 Smartphone.

Hey I think the release date of this iPhone 5 Smartphone is to be the 6 July 2011 or it could be goes to the September and hence there will be no guaranty about the fix release date of this iPhone 5 Smartphone. The other point of view the configurations of this iPhone 5 announced by the Apple company is to be high and we will not see that configurations in any of the Smartphone ever before. Then I think you need to just don’t wait this iphone 5 and immediately purchase the iPhone 4 Smartphone.