Thread: Is there any upgrade in motorola defy software 2.2?

Is there any upgrade in motorola defy software 2.2?

I have just purchased the Motorola DEFY and it is a amazing phone using internet in this phone is real treat. But I have get news from my friends that Motorola is going to upgrade the mobile software of DEFY to 2.2. I just want to know whether it is true or not? Please tell me I also want to know that is Motorola really going to upgrade its software or not? Please help me with this information because if it is true then I als want to upgrade my phone.

re: Is there any upgrade in motorola defy software 2.2?

Yes you are right Motorola DEFY is such a nice phone and very user friendly also. As you are saying that you have heard from somewhere that Motorola is going to upgrade their mobile software. I have searched on internet but there is no such information is available on internet regarding the DEFY upgrade. But we can expect the upgrade from Motorola about this very soon till now we have to wait. Hope this information will be helpful to you.

I am also having the Motorola DEFY and I am facing some issues with mobile phone OS so I want to update my software to solve all those mobile problems. But I don’t know how to upgrade the mobile software. Please help me with the procedure of upgrading the software. If you know the proper procedure then please let me know with proper steps of upgrading the software. It will be very helpful for me. Thank you in advance.

I understand your problem. If you facing the problem with the mobiles OS then don’t go for direct update first try to reset the factory setting and even after that you are facing same problem then you can upgrade the software or refresh the software by visiting the Motorola official site. And after that search for the DEFY and then download the software and after that upgrade it from your Computer. I hope my information will be helpful to you.

Hey thank you so much for your reply and information. After reading your post I did not went for software upgrade
    But I have only done restore factory setting and after doing that I solved all my problems without any problems. Only one thing I just lost my all contacts. But I have taken the backup already so it did not affect me. So thank you for your help. Now my phone is working absolutely fine.i really appreciate your help.