Thread: HTC Sync does not work with MS Outlook 2010 64-bit?

HTC Sync does not work with MS Outlook 2010 64-bit?

Hi friends I was using blackberry and I have just purchased HTC mobile phone. In my blackberry I was able to synchronize with the outlook but in HTC mobile phone I am not able to do this. I don’t know why HTC mobile is not supporting to synchronizing with outlook 2010. If anyone can let me know how to fix this problem. Please help me to solve this problem u really want to Synchronize the Outlook with my HTC mobile. Please reply me with proper solution.

Re: HTC Sync does not work with MS Outlook 2010 64-bit?

I have read your full problem and I just want to know that you are trying to synchronizing with Outlook standalone or you are trying to synchronizing with exchange server. Normally Microsoft recommend you go for the 32 Bit Version of Office because the only advantage 64 Bit gives you is if you're working with office files more than 2GB. or else, there is no difference. Because of That Microsoft is not giving priority to fix the problem. So this information will be helpful to you.

I am having also same issue with Outlook and HTC evo. I am a business men and I need to do synchronize the my mobile with outlook daily. Previously I was using iphone and there I was able 2to synchronizing but in HTC I am not able to do this. Please tell me how can I synchronize the HTC with outlook. I really need my mobile to be synchronize with the outlook. Any help will be really appreciate.

After reading your problem. I have done some research and o found it is better be safe than sorry. Though, I really come around that size and tried to downgrade to the 32bit before some days. Now ,y phone is synchronizing very smoothly and all the things are going good. So try this solution I hope this solution will be helpful you. If you still find it difficult then let me know.

I am very disappointed with HTC because of Outlook synchronizing issue if Iphone and blackberry can synchronizing with outlook then why HTC is not able to do this so. I hope they will bring up with better correction in future upgrades. I tried all the things to make it work but I am still unable to synchronize with outlook. If you get any solutions then please reply as soon as possible. I am really running behind it. Thank you.

I have done backup of Microsoft outlook and after that I uninstalled the 64bit and reinstall the 32bit. After that I got office online and I offered for both versions. And it was very easy for me. And also I have not noticed any performance issues with the swap unless you don’t have access with both the version. Try this trick I am sure after that you will be able to synchronize. Please let me know whether this trick worked for you or not?