Thread: motorola Droid X vs. Samsung Fascinate

motorola Droid X vs. Samsung Fascinate

i have been using both the samsung fascinate and driod x and both of the phone seem very nice here i have shared my experience with both of them. when it comes to Fascinate, all i could come up was awesome. the screen is the best i have ever seen. and the Motorola droid x is not that bad as i was thinking it would be after using the samsung fascinate . i played 3d games like need for speed and it was swift. as compared to Motorola droid x i felt the samsung fascinate is a lot better in hand the feeling is great but still its a tough choice i kind of think much more of the Samsung fascinate but still i am not able to make up my mind over either one of them.

Re: motorola Droid X vs. Samsung Fascinate

hello there i have also used Droid X and tested it for battery durability i had rooted the Motorola droid x with the application launcher pro i used the smart plan and closed all the application on the phone all the small battery sucker application which come with the phone in the box. i kept it for 30- hours and it still had 30% battery life left according to me its just great in those 2o hours i used the phone for browsing over, called up a dozen of time approximately for 3 hours took many pictures, played some of my favorite games also i showed it to some friends and they also played games, i also used wifi and the Motorola droid x did not let me down even a bit.

the main issue with the phone is the power button which also by the way is the stand by button, What where they thinking about at Motorola when they put the power button on the top-middle of such a large phone, it is really hard to get used to it,its not at all possible to be able to press that button with just one hand you will need to have huge hands for that. the home button is accessible with using your thumb,still the button is placed at the bottom middle front of the phone which is really not comfortable.

as compared to that my Samsung Fascinate is better. it is the optimal place as per my opinion and . the phones button is so nicely placed that when i take it in my hand the button come right under my thumb and there is no such trouble as the droid. just have to push the button and the screen turns on its like butter. the volume buttons on the phone are exactly on the opposite side lol i think the Motorola guys still need to learn a lot about user comfort before they are able to make something really worth the money their designs lack the basics of the cell phone industry.

a few days ago before i had taken the Samsung Fascinate i my hand i thought by seeing all the pictures of it on the web it looked like ridiculously glossy plastic-y.i used to think that it looks very cheap,but a few days ago when one of my friend bought it and i felt it in my hands it feels really good in hand and look really great in person, after realizing that it does not feel/look even one bit cheap. in fact it is like a sleek, classy, elegant and a polished phone. the Samsung Fascinate is better then all the phone i have felt in hand and the design is fabulous.

I am really astonished by it so far, and well now i can say that all the reviews posted on the web where not true at all the Samsung Fascinate is the best phone i have ever used. i had thought of rooting the phone but the phone runs so smooth that it does not need it at all. i have used the phone and it does not make me aven think about rooting at all on the other hand the phones screen is so sensitive that when i tried to take a picture i accidentally pressed the home button on the phone. this is why i surely miss the dayzz ehn the phones used to have hardware buttons instead of touch.