Thread: HTC HD2 seems to be DEAD

HTC HD2 seems to be DEAD

Last week I purchased my new HTC HD2 Smartphone. It was working smoothly, without showing any sign of problem until yesterday night. Yesterday night I used my HTC HD2 and left it before going to sleep. When I woke up today morning, I was surprised to find out that my mobile phone is not starting. The screen was complete dark. I am unable to find out the problem and the reason behind this unusual behavior of my mobile. Please help me get my HTC HD2 back to normal, as it was before at the time of purchase.

Re: HTC HD2 seems to be DEAD

May be the charge of your battery has completely drained off at night. That is why your mobile must have switched off and is showing that black screen. So I would suggest you to first keep your mobile phone on charge until it get enough charge to switch on the mobile. Always remember to keep your mobile phone charged. Once your mobile battery is completely charged, you will be able to switch on your mobile and it will be back working efficiently like before.

If charging your mobile is not working for you then there is some issue with either your mobile charger or the battery of your mobile. So you should get a new battery of your mobile and then check out whether the new fully charged battery is solving your issue or not. If neither of your two batteries is charging, then the problem will be with the charger of your mobile. So you need to get a new charger and then try charging your mobile. Once the charge is complete, you can switch on your HTC HD2.

Hey people thank you for your efforts, but I am sorry to say that your solutions did not help me at all. I did everything that you guys asked me to do but neither solved my problems. There is no issue with my mobile battery or with the charger of my HTC HD2 mobile phone. The problem seems to be with something else only. Does anyone know what must be causing this unpleasant behavior with my HTC HD2? Please guys help me with your precious suggestions. Your suggestion are always appreciated.

According to me this minor problem can be solved by performing soft reset of your mobile. Soft Reset will clear all the memory used by applications. Soft Reset will terminate all this processes. Follow the below steps to complete Soft Reset in your mobile:
    • Turn your mobile and remove the back cover. Back cover can be removed from your mobile by lifting up the back.
    • Press the RESET button which is on the bottom left part of your battery compartment.
    • This will make your mobile phone to restart.
    • Rearrange the back cover to close it again.

After reading your problem, the only solution that I feel will be working for you is that you contact the nearest HTC Care center and submit your HTC HD2 to the service center to get your mobile completely repaired. Also as its being just one month that you are using your HTC HD2, your mobile is well under the warranty period. So you can get it repaired for free, without even shedding more money from your pocket. OR else if the problem is not solvable then you can also get your mobile replaced by a working flawless HTC HD2 mobile.