Thread: Is it possible to transfer saved files from PS3 to PSP

Is it possible to transfer saved files from PS3 to PSP

Just a small question that I would like to share it with you all and the question is that I am unable to transfer any saved files from the ps3 to the psp. So I just want to know whether the saved files can be transferred from the ps3 to the psp well I am very keen to the answer of this question, so it would be very much helpful for me if you can answer out my query, so please do reply, I am waiting for your response.

Re: Is it possible to transfer saved files from PS3 to PSP

No, the saved files of ps3 will not work in the psp title and hence it is useless attempting to transfer the files from the ps3 to the psp. So do not try anything it will not work, both the system uses different operating systems and hence it is very difficult for the file to get recognized in the system. I am telling you frankly that it will not get transferred so that’s it. Any other issue on the subject then please feel free to ask here.

Ok, got your point now I need to know will it work vice versa, means if I transfer files from the psp to the ps3 then will it work? Just very keen to know about this as well. Since you have answered the first question it would be better if you can answer my second question also, so what do you think about that is it possible to transfer the files vice versa? Any opinions or suggestions that you will like to share it with me then please do let me know about it.

No it is not possible that also, had it been the ps1 then definitely it would have been the ps1 is the best compatible gaming console developed by the sony people it can run on both the platforms and hence whatever actions that you are talking right now could have been possible with the help of the sony ps1 so it is not worth talking about that now since you are using the sony ps3 so whatever operations of transferring whether it is from ps3 to psp or psp to ps3 it is not possible at all.