Thread: Why Sony S1 is called the PlayStation Tablet?

Why Sony S1 is called the PlayStation Tablet?

Hello everyone just very keen to know on why Sony S1 is called the PlayStation Tablet? Wherever I am trying to search the tablet it is coming as an Playstation tablet. So I just want to know why is that so? Anybody who can answer my queries then do let me know about it? Since I am very much excited to know more about the playstation tablet? So anybody having more information on it then please do share it with me, I am very much keen to know about it.

Re: Why Sony S1 is called the PlayStation Tablet?

Yes it is indeed true that Sony s1 is called as the play station tablet. It is because it has the supporting technology of the PlayStation®Suitefeature which will allow you to play more games with the help of the play station suite. So that’s what the information that I have got for you, do read it in case if you have any other doubts then please do let me know about, we will help you in solving out the queries, so any questions then please feel free to ask.

Yes that’s absolutely correct and I am of the same opinion that the tablet does comes with a unique feature of PlayStation®Suite that will host thousand of games which would give them opportunities to play thousands of games I nit it will basically be acting as a gaming console and thus it is called as a play station tablet. So that’s what I have to say here do read the suggestions that I have dropped in, if you have any other doubt then please do feel free to ask.

Ok, thanks for the information that you have given here and I am glad that all of them have given some good information. Now I have some small query for you I need to know the price of this tablet which is being launched and if you know any information on that then do share it with me over here. I did try searching the internet for the possible solutions but I did not get anything much to cheer about so that’s why I have come here to know something from you all.

Yes I have some information on the price of the playstation, it is said that the price of the s1 will be charged anywhere around $599 while the s2 tablet will be charged anywhere around $655. So that’s what the information that I have got for you, do have a look at them, In case you want more information on the tablets then you can have a look at the following links, Sony S1 Tablet Specification, Features and Price, Sony S2 Tablet Specification, Features and Price