Thread: Battery chargers for PSP GO Cradle.

Battery chargers for PSP GO Cradle.

Hello guys I am using PSP GO cradle from couple of months, I don’t have any issue with the device but recently damaged the original Sony charger and that comes bit expensive so I bought one from the Ebay after consulting with some friends, this charger is very cheaper so I still bit afraid to use it with the PSP GO Cradle, so guys I want your review and suggestions that is it safe to use other company charger with the PSP, because I don’t want to damage my PSP.

Re: Battery chargers for PSP GO Cradle.

Hey buddy thanks a lot for posting this query because I was also looking for the same thing I have bought a Sony power outlet adapter charger from the Amazon. In the product specification it is clearly given that it supports PSP 2000 and PSP 3000, and its intended for the US AC 110-240V wall outlets. And its output is same as the original charger and its 5V 2A. I am also afraid to use it so I want clear my all doubts about this so that there will be no damage to power unit in the PSP.

Hey dude I bought the same Charger from the Amazon. I have posted this query on other sites but I haven’t got any reply yet but here I found that users here are quite quick on this forum site. Hope somebody will have the proper answer to this query everybody have told me that there will be no problem and it’s safe to use it. and I have one more thing to ask you guys that will it be sage if I use the same adapter with the SP Go cradle to charge the battery when the PSP is hooked to a TV? Please help,

Well after reading this thread I have checked out the Adapter specification, and it has exactly same specification as the official or you can say original Adapter. And it has same output power supply so I think there won’t be any problem if you use this charger it won’t affect the battery life or any internal circuit. And yes you can charge the PSP when the PSP is hooked with the TV, no problem in that. But at least be sure the Adapter output has same output.

Well first of all thanks a lot for taking concern on my query, I have posted same query on many forum sites but I haven’t got any reply on the other sites that’s really annoying because I am paying them monthly rental and yet they are not reverting on my queries. But this site and its users are very quick. Thanks a lot for posting other query to because I had the same question in back of my mind. Well anyways after the reading above post I have started using the Adapter and its working fine with PSP.