Thread: Does Sony Ericsson Xperia Play have TV Out or HDMI

Does Sony Ericsson Xperia Play have TV Out or HDMI

Recently I have bought a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. I really liked this phone because of its Android OS and the Gaming design. While buying I had assumed that I can get TV out/HDMI as in the Xperia Arc. Now the huge dissatisfaction is that there is no support for TV out or HDMI output on this smartphone. I don’t know for what purpose the company has not included this feature. I hope that the upcoming updated phone might include this thing. It is an unfair thing.

Re: Does Sony Ericsson Xperia Play have TV Out or HDMI

Since you previously recognize the Xperia PLAY does not contain HDMI and I don't believe that's somewhat that's going to be altered. Why it's not entrenched I can't actually respond to except I think it may be because of design boundaries. This phone is designed in keeping in mind only one thing and that is it should a mobile phone with portable gaming device. So the designer didn’t take much time on the TV out and HDMI thing. I hope that the next version of Xperia play may include this thing.

Consistent with fresh press releases plus interviews, Sony is operational to finally have HDMI output on top of the Xperia Play, letting you to play games on top of your large, flat screen HD television. What’s strange is that Sony’s forthcoming handheld gadget, code-named after that Generation Portable device, has been established to have no HDMI/video out of whichever type. Several reports outlets are wondering that overheating may perhaps outcome from forcing out nonstop HD video from such a little gadget.

The Xperia play may be a good smartphone which is running in Android operating system but the problem is it is not capable to output the HD video to a large HD screen continuously. While playing games in this device the phone might use the much amount of CPU and memory and due to this the battery also drains quickly. At this time if you connect the phone to Tv then it will not have the capability to handle one more process like Tv out and HDMI output. Bearing in mind this problem the designers have eliminated it previously.

At the first moment I have also get shocked by hearing that the Sony Ericsson didn’t included TV out or HDMI option in Xperia play while the previous Xperia models have this feature. Other Xperia models have HDMI otherwise the TV out option and they are capable to connect to external TV or large screen. Later I assumed that why they have not included this thing. This is because the game is mainly intended to perform on gaming only not on HDMI output or TV out.

The current Xperia play does not included the TV out and HDMI but I have heard that the sony ericsson will soon to be going to release the new updated version of Xperia play and I hope that in that you will get the TV out or HDMI along with some more features. But for now I don’t know why they haven’t included this feature for the first release. I think they might need to test this new experiment on peoples hand and depending on the users response they will going to improve it.