Thread: Unable to delete photo album on PSP

Unable to delete photo album on PSP

I was trying to remove the photos that were just taking up space on my PSP to make room for more gaming but while I was doing that I was not able to delete the album itself. Actually all the photos in it are gone but I can't erase the album itself. When I try to delete I get a notice saying delete failed.Also the thing is that the folder contains data of types other than the image data.But the album doesn’t get delete. Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Unable to delete photo album on PSP

I think that there must still be some sort of file in the folder. Try deleting it via your computer.This is the proper solution that will help you to solve the problem that you are facing and then I am sure that it will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.I guess that this is a simple solutions that you can use and then there wont be any problem at all once you use it.This is what I feel you need to do to solve the query that you are facing.

I think that you should have plugged the PSP into you computer before Windows usually creates a hidden file of thumbnails of all the pictures in a directory. This is what you need to do to solve the problem that I am facing and then there wont be any problem at all.Also I would say that you can only delete this on a PC.This is the solutions that you need to use to solve the problem that you are facing.Once you use these solutions then there wont be any issues.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me and I would say that I just went through them and I will definitely try using them. Also I would say that I hope that once I use them then there won’t be any problem with me. I guess that I should have plugged the PSP into my system a long before the Windows usually creates a hidden file of thumbnails of all the pictures in a directory.But now I hope that everything will be fine with me once I use the solutions that you have provided to me.

I feel that you need to downloaded Media Go today and then you need to switch all kinds of stuff around to make room for new things on my PSP.This is something that is very important and then I guess that there wont be an problems at all. Also I do feel that while doing all that you need to to delete that album too.This is the process that will help you to get away with the problem that you are facing.So now I guess that you have plenty of solutions to work with that will help you to fix the issue.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that were provided to me that you have given and would say that it has really helped me to solve the problem that I have been facing. I used the same steps that were mentioned and then they did work out for me. Also I would suggest all the people who are giving this problem to follow the same steps which will help you to solve the problem that you are facing. So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided that helped en to solve the query that I was facing.