Thread: From where can I get pouch for PSP 3000?

From where can I get pouch for PSP 3000?

I am looking forward to buy a new pouch for the PSP 3000 from many days but I was not able to get it. Actually I am looking for a simple soft pouch for my PSP. And I have been looking this from a long time but didn’t find it. I really want this one. So does anyone know where I can find this? The buy now button brings me to Buy.com and the one review there said that it's fake.So can you tell me what I need to do to solve the problem that I ma facing.Please do get back to me immediately.

Re: From where can I get pouch for PSP 3000?

I would say you that for me a pouch is a pouch and nothing else. So you don’t have to be too much specific about it. Also I would say that if it's padded then you don’t have to be soft inside layers and reasonably well made then it will protect your unit from scratches no matter if it's Third-Party or Original.So I guess that you don’t have to ponder much on this as there is no big deal in this one.

Even I do agree with the same.Even I do feel that there wont be much of a issue with this as you may even get it from any store and there wont be any problem at all.So I guess that you can get it from anywhere. Or other thing is that you can get it from the place where you got the PSP.I guess that it would be the best thing and a simple thing as well so that you can get it immediately. Another best thing is that you can just find then on Google itself which would be even better.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me. I feel that I have to do the same thing which you have told to me and then I guess that the issue will be resolved. I also feel that I can get it from the store that I have got the PSP and that would be better. Also I would say that if there are some other solutions to this then do get back to me immediately as I am waiting for the solutions.

Yes even I do feel the same thing that you should get it from the store that you have purchased this thing or even browse on the net or the web sites of PSP where you can find the solutions for this. I do feel that you don’t have to be more specific in this as there wont be any problem if you go for any other pouch as it wont hamper your PSP. So its better that you can go with any of the pouch that you like and but it from any whee as you feel.This is what I think you need to do.

Thanks a lot. I got the pouch from the store from where I got PSP and now there is no problem at all. Thanks a lot for the solutions that were provided to me that you have given and would say that it has really helped me to solve the problem that I have been facing. So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided that helped en to solve the query that I was facing.