Thread: How to reduce PSP GO Backlight

How to reduce PSP GO Backlight

I am having the PSP GO with me and I would tell you that it is probably the best thing that I have till now.I feel that it is really amazing and something that you can dream about. But now I have a doubt in that .The thing is that I want to reduce the backlight of my PSP as it seems to be too high at times.So I just want to know how that is there any way to reduce the back light on my PSP.If yes then do get back to me and let me know as I am waiting for the solutions on this.

Re: How to reduce PSP GO Backlight

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that the light doesn’t seem to be too high for the PSP GO.But as you state that it is too high then I guess that you should be having some problems with it. I feel that you can either turn the screen off completely or down to the first setting. This will help you to reduce the back light.Also what you can do is that you cannot turn it off and still see the image on the screen.So this is what you can do to solve the problem that you are facing currently.

I think that you need to check this out with some vendor as I don’t find any setting that does such things.I went through the previous solutions and do feel that you can check it out by just either turn the screen off completely or down to the first setting. This will help you to reduce the backlight.This will help you to fix the issue that you have been facing.But I suppose that it would be better if you first go ahead with the previous solutions first and then jump on to this one.

I think that there are some solutions wherein you can solve this problem without looking into any other matter.What you can do is that you can turn it off manually by pressing and holding the display button for about five to six seconds and then I guess that there wont be any problems at all. Also I do feel that you should be usually doing that when I you are low on battery and listening to podcasts.So this is the best thing that you can do to solve the problem that you are facing.

Yes even I would say that you should always turn it off manually.And you can do this by long pressing the buttons for a few seconds and then I am sure that the problem will be solved.This is what you need to do to solve the problem that you are facing.As someone said before that this should actually be turned into a habit where you should be doing this every time you feel like the battery is low.This will always help you to consume the energy and then there wont be any problem at all.So this is what you need to do to solve the query that you are facing.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given and would say that it has really helped me to solve the problem that I have been facing.I used the same steps that were mentioned and then they did work out fro me.Also I would suggest all the people who are giving this problem to follow the same steps which will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.SO finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided that helped en to solve the query that I was facing.