Thread: PSP 3000 not getting updated properly

PSP 3000 not getting updated properly

yes guys I have been facing some problem with the psp 3000 well I get a notification that an update is available and after having selected that a blank screen appears and after that nothing appears, yes it is indeed strange and I know you must be disappointed hearing about this so was I when I got to know about this problem, so now tell me what should I do in such situation, is there any other alternate solution for me that I can give it a try, if you can find any then do let me know about it.

re: PSP 3000 not getting updated properly

I think so something is coming in between the update of the firmware of the psp and so what I would advise you is that keep an disk space of upto 1 GB for a update to be successfully carried out In your psp may be that will only be the option that you must try out, so that you will get the desired solution that you were looking for, just have a look at the suggestion that I have made here and free out all the unnecessary games from your console and see if that helps or not.

See basically the easy step for the upgrade is that you will have to download the PlayStation 3 Firmware update from your computer itself, sometimes there are some issues with the psp and then it gives the problem like the one that you are facing right now. So what I am saying is that have you ever tried connecting the psp to the computer and then carried out with the update, if not then I would advice you to try it out as soon as possible and then see whether it is working or not.

Well I have got an interesting piece of information for you and the thing is that just check your software version and see to it that if the software version is not 3.60 if it is yes then there is no need to update your ps3, in order to check out the software version then you will have to go to the settings, from there system settings and then system information. The information will get displayed there only. Understood what i am trying to say here? Do implement it accordingly.

Re: PSP 3000 not getting updated properly

Why don’t you have a talk with the Sony people about the matter I think so they are the one who might be knowing much better about the problem and so they will advice you accordingly on the issue, so I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here, so go ahead and have a talk with them and I am sure that it will be of immense help for you. Since they will be having a good knowledge about it. I hope it is clear to you now.

Re: PSP 3000 not getting updated properly

Are you sure if I am having the software version 3.60 then I don’t need to update anymore, ok if it that so then I need to sit back and relax because there is no need to update for me since the software version that I am using it right now is the latest version i.e. 3.60 and I don’t need to update it, so thanks a lot for the information that you have given me, I am really very happy with the positive response that I have got from you all.