Thread: Is it possible to play videos on TV through PSP

Is it possible to play videos on TV through PSP

As everybody knows that you require a specific cord so that you would be able to play games on tv through psp. Now I want to play only videos in tv with the help of the psp so I want to know is that possible? I know it’s a bit weird question but I want to know is it possible and if it is possible then how is it so? Any of you know any methods In which I would be able to play some videos in tv through psp. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Re: Is it possible to play videos on TV through PSP

Well according to me it is possible, but it is very important to know what type of psp are you using and also what type of videos that you want to play. So that I can get to know some basic knowledge of the psp that you are using. Ok, so tell me some information about the psp and I will get back to you with the desired answer, see basically you can connect it with the tv but still it would be better if you can give me more information on that.

Ok, will give you the necessary information on that, what I would like to say is that I have a psp go and I am planning to watch some hd videos in my tv , so I just want to know whether the small usb connector that we get from psp would it be enough for us to play the videos in it. That’s what the thing that I need to know from you all. So it would be better if you can answer out my query, do reply fast as I need the solution very quickly.

Ok with the psp go there are multiple ports available and with the help of which you can connect your psp with the tv, one thing that I would like to notify here is that you will have to make use of a good video cable and not the normal usb connector that ia m talking about, so basically that’s what I want to say here, you can connect your psp go with the tv and I think even hd videos are viewable. So that’s my opinion on this topic.

See the exact component that you require is the PSP Compnent AV Cable, which you can get from several good websites like amazon wait for around seven days and it will be at your doorsteps, PSP Compnent AV Cable is the most important thing that you require in the psp while watching video and hence it is very important to make full usage of that. So do order it as soon as possible and I am sure that you will like it.

Thanks for the help, and I must say that you all are true genius, true savior for helping me out in every situation. So thanks a lot for the help that you have given me and I am quite impressed with all the suggestions that I have got here. Your responses did really work for me and i am happy with the outcome from everyone, so thanks for that. Appreciate your efforts for helping me out here.