Thread: PSP Go audio not working when charger is plugged

PSP Go audio not working when charger is plugged

Hello friends I have a small problem that I would like to share it with you all if you don’t mind, some days ago I had brought the psp go and I was very excited about it, the only thing that I was missing is the original charger so what I did was I brought it from the gamestop. Now I noticed that the charger acts like a headphones attached to it. Whenever I attach it, it starts giving me some sound options like jazz, soft and all. Have noticed that after I plug in the charger the audio is not working at all. So I just want to know has anyone else faced the same issue? If yes then do let me know about it, I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: PSP Go audio not working when charger is plugged

I think the problem is with the charger I am having a original charger from the sony itself and it does not gives me such problem that you are facing, so it is best o get the charger replaced as early as possible that will reduce the error that you are facing right now. See I think that’s the best option to go with, the charger that you have got is not the genuine one and hence this problem. So better it would be to get it replaced as early as possible.

Yes completely agree with the above user the fact is that it’s the charger that is interfering in your audio output and hence you are right it is doing the role of the headphone which it should not do. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here and work on it accordingly. I think you also must have got to know by now that it’s the charger which is giving you such problem, so why wait go and get it replaced early it would be better for you only.

I suppose it is a usb charger that is giving you such problem, so better remove it. If it is giving you the option of different music options then better neglect it and choose the no music option. Believe me that will work, the audio output will start when you are playing the game, you are not the only one who has faced this problem with the usb charger its thousands of the psp users who are getting to see such problems. So better stay away from it.

Thanks for suggesting me about that yes I will go and get the original charger which is branded. I think that is the only option available for me. As far as the no music option is concerned then let me tell you I am unable to see any such option while charging, so sorry your suggestion did not really help me much. Anyways thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given to me, I appreciate your efforts for helping me out here.