Thread: Is it possible to add a Master page to a windows phone 7 applications?

Is it possible to add a Master page to a windows phone 7 applications?

Hello friend, I want to know something about the Windows phone 7 applications presents in the Smartphone and the various types of master page such as ASP.NET and so on. I had purchased the most popular Nokia N95 Smartphone and I want to add a master page on to this Smartphone. I don’t know that is it possible to add this master page onto the windows phone 7 applications which is presents in the Smartphone. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Is it possible to add a Master page to a windows phone 7 applications?

Hey dude, I think you need a specific template control. See, the template control provides this kind of facility which can be helps us to add the different types of master page such as ASP.NET, C# etc into the Windows phone 7 OS based Smartphone. This template control helps you to easily add these master pages onto the Smartphone applications. You can be easily creating your own template control which helps to add the specific master page onto the windows phone 7 applications.

Hey, the way you decided to add the master page onto the Smart phone is good. The master page provides the facility to create a consistent layout for the pages in your Microsoft windows phone 7 applications. This master page is to be the ASP.NET and also the other various types of pages such as C#. Hence you need to create the different template control for the different master page. Hence for solving this kind of issues you need to make the template control for the master page.

I also faced the similar kind of issue and I want to add the master page into the windows phone7 which is installed in mine Smartphone. Hence in that case I had used the special kind of tools of the ASP.NET and developed the template control framework. This template control helps us to add the master page onto the Smartphone OS. So, as per mine suggestions you need to create this template control which provides the facility to add the master page onto the windows phone 7 applications.

Hey, I think you need to search more about this master page and the windows phone 7 OS. See, there is lot of inbuilt template control presents in the market which helps us to add the master page onto the Smartphone devices. Hence you need to just search more about the number of inbuilt template control presents in the market which help us to easily add the master page onto this Smartphone application. The various master pages also provide such kind of facility for the compatibility with the windows phone 7 applications.