Thread: How can I install Skype on HTC Mozart?

How can I install Skype on HTC Mozart?

Hello friend I want to install the Skype on mine latest HTC Mozart Smartphone. I bought this Smartphone on last week. In this Smartphone I want to install some applications which provide the free chatting and voice call facility over the internet. Then I listened to the name of the Skype and after that I tried to install this application onto the Smartphone but it goes failure. I had installed the Windows phone7 operating system onto the HTC Mozart Smart phone. Please help me to install this Skype on the Smartphone.

Re: How can I install Skype on HTC Mozart?

The latest version of the Skype 5.2 is specially designed for compatibility over the WP7 OS and the protocol required in these applications is to be the VOIP that is Voice over Internet Protocol. This Smartphone is provides the VOPI protocol and hence the latest version of this Skye software application is to be easily installed in the Smartphone. Then you need to just go to the Skype web site and try to download. It helps you easily install these applications over the HTC Mozart cell phone.

You need to check that the driver presents in the installation package is to be supports this cell phone or not. If this driver of the Skype is not supports the HTC Smartphone then you need to search the compatible driver of this application. Previous versions of the Skype have not supports the WP7 OS but the latest versions such as Skype 5.2 specially designed for WP7. Hence you need to download this Skype 5.2 version installation package and try to install it onto the Smartphone. This may be help you to solve the issue.

Skype is a software application which is compatible with the various mobile phones such as HTC Mozart and this application allow user to make free voice calls and chats over the Internet. The latest version of the Skype 5.2 supports the windows phone7 operating system and hence you need to try to install this version onto your mobile phone. See, you had already installed the WP7 OS and now you try to install the Skype but it can’t install hence just try to install this version. I think it could be possible that this version is to be successfully installed in your cell phone.

I also faced the similar kind of issue in this HTC Mozart cell phone. After purchasing this cell phone I try to install these software applications for accessing the free voice calling facility but these applications did not installed successfully. Then I search other options and I see that there are various web site provides this kind of facility and hence I had use the Face book and Orkut type of social networking site for voce calling and chatting over the internet. But yesterday I try to install the Skype 5.2 application on the Smartphone and it successfully installed.

Hey, I think you need to read the user guide manual of the Skype applications. This will helps you to install these Skype applications onto the WP7 OS of the Smartphone. The Smartphone you had purchased is to be very nice and the various kinds of facilities presents in this Smartphone is so good such as 7.2 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed of 3G, 114 kbps downloading GPRS and the wifi connectivity. Hence the downloading points of view you can fast download these software applications from the internet. Hence use this facility and install the Skype onto the HTC Mozart Smartphone.

See, there could be possibility that there is some virus presents in the Smartphone and hence the installation goes to the failure. In that case, you need to first scan the whole memory of the cell phone using the HTC Smartphone compatible antivirus. Then after removing this virus just try to download and install the software applications of the Skype. This will be helping you a lot to solve this kind of issue which is mostly occurred in this Smartphone.