Thread: Available Memory for user in Samsung Transform Ultra

Available Memory for user in Samsung Transform Ultra

i am using Samsung Transform Ultra and i have music , videos and other stuff to save in this phone . also i need to store apps so there should be enough memory i searched on web for its internal memory for apps. i am unable to get this. if anyone has the amount of memory supporting this phone please specify.

Re: Available Memory for user in Samsung Transform Ultra

i must of the same opinion that i do make use of apps as you do and we need enough memory to store these apps. i think the internal memory to be supported by Samsung Transform Ultra is 1 GB. however i cant mention the exact amount of memory it will be supporting.

there are number of users where some have installed a bunch of apps and still had enough MB of space , so according to me 1GB of ROM memory is suspect able in this case . but if we talk about the RAM memory it cound'nt be assumed. but there are cases where it is found that 1 gig User Storage is assumed to be its RAM memory .

about the Samsung Transform Ultra i can say that HVGA touchscreen with full QWERTY keyboard, in addition with personalized with Android 2.3, has 1GB of internal memory with a 1 GB possessor and 310 RAM. it is easy to download most of the apps and to store them , it does processing fast and the internal storage also seems to be large and sufficient. as it has got 1 GB possessor , it processing speed varies from other mobiles and sufficient.

thanks for the answer. it was really good to know about the specifications. i was hoping that i would be able to download further apps or not, but it seems to be possible in this case. also i can be able to store new videos as well as music and all stuffs.