Thread: How to transfer specific photos from computer to iPhone

How to transfer specific photos from computer to iPhone

Today morning I purchased my first Apple iPhone 4 and am very excited about it. I am a newbie to this mobile so I want to know various things. To start with, I would like to know how can I transfer pictures (photos) stored in my computer to my iPhone4? What should I do to make this thing happen? Does anyone have any idea what should I do? Please help me with some solution to solve my issue. Your suggestions are full heartedly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: How to transfer specific photos from computer to iPhone

You need to follow these few steps and you will be able to transfer any data from your computer to your iPhone:
    • Search for the application called β€œiTunes”. Download it from the official website of Apple and install it in your computer. It is a very essential application which helps the user to sync their various data between PC and their IPhone.
    • Connect your iPhone with its USB and plug in the other end of the USB cable into your PC.
    • Start the iTunes application and then plug in the iPhone to the PC. Now under the device menu, you have to click on the small iPhone/iPod icon.
    • Now click on the Photos tab in the iTunes browser and click on the checkbox which claims to Sync photos. Browse the folder from where you want to copy the pictures. You can select β€œall” options to select all the images in your system.
    • Click the "Apply" button.
    • Remember not to remove the USB cable until the process of Syncing your iPhone with your PC is complete.

You should probably try the “Photo Transfer app” By Enrique Rodriguez. You can search the Photo Transfer App on Internet and download it from the official website of Apple or iTunes. Once you have downloaded the setup file, just install it in your system. The Photo Transfer app allows the user to download any photos easily from other iPhone or Ipad as well as exchange photos from and to PC, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The transfer of the photos takes with the help of Wi-Fi networks thus removing the extra pain of cables and other softwares. The Photo Transfer app will cost you some bucks, approximately around $2.49.

I am using Wi-Fi Photo Transfer app to transfer photos from. If you are looking for a free app then this is the one of the best one available in the market. It makes it extremely simple for the user to download photos to/from your Wi-Fi enabled PC, laptop, iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. The Photos can be viewed in a very good thumbnail view. It allows multiple selection of photos along with the usual one by one download of photos. Remember that your computer and your iPhone mobile should be on the same Wi-Fi network to allow the transfer of photos between them.

WOW!! Thank you, guys for those amazing replies. I am overwhelmed with your kindness to help me. It was so sweet and kind of you to remove some time to look by my problem and spend that time to reply the posy. Your replies are having the exact solutions which I was looking for. Once again Thanks a lot. Please keep doing the good work of helping people like me. But I want to clear my one more doubt. Now when I am transferring images from my PC to my IPhone 4, all images in my folders are getting transferred. So I wanted to know how I can perform transferring of specific photos and not all. Please help me again. Thanks in advance.

You said that whenever you transfer Photos from your computer, you end up transferring the complete list of photos which are stored in your whole system. So I would give you a very simple solution for the same issue. Just create a new album with all the photos which you wish to add in your iPhone mobile. Then while performing sync with the help of iTunes you can select the folder which you want to add in your phone. Or else you can try to email all the photos, which you wish to transfer, to your email account in your iPhone4. Then you can copy those images directly to your iPhone.