Thread: iTunes is repeatedly asking to sync all the apps installed in iPhone

iTunes is repeatedly asking to sync all the apps installed in iPhone

Hi, I have been using iPhone 4 form a while now and use Apple iTunes to synch the iPhone with my Dell laptop. I am unable to find out why iTunes is giving so many problems. Everytime I connect my iPhone to my laptop, iTunes ask me to sync all the apps which are installed in my iPhone. And if I try to cancel that prompt, I am getting a warning;”Are you sure you do not want to sync the application? All the existing applications and their data on the iPhone will be removed/deleted.”What must be the reason behind this problem? Does anyone have got a solution for this? Please help me.

Re: iTunes is repeatedly asking to sync all the apps installed in iPhone

You are saying that the problem have started all of a sudden, then probably there is problem with the iTunes application which is installed in your laptop. So I would recommend you to uninstall that iTunes completely from your system and download a fresh setup of the latest version of iTunes application and install that setup of iTunes in your system. Once you have installed the application, start it and check whether you have the same problem after installing the new setup of iTunes. Remember to install the latest version of iTunes in your system.

Hey, Dude Thanks for your quick reply. But I am sorry to say you that your suggestions did not help me in anyways. I uninstalled the previous version of iTunes in my system and then downloaded the latest available iTunes from the official website of Apple iTunes. But installing that also did not help me in anyways. It seems like some other bug is causing this problem. Does anyone else have the proper reasoning behind this behavior of iTunes? How can I solve this issue? Please give me your suggestions. It will be appreciated for sure.

This is probably one of the features of Apple iTunes. It is designed to take full back of the connected iPhone or iPad or iPod, so that if you have installed any new apps in your system, then it will take complete backup of your system. Incase if you are required to perform system restore, then this backed-up data can be used to reinstall all your apps and apps data. So I would recommend you to perform that syncing of your iPhone 4 for once. It is better to be safe now rather than feeling sorry later when you will be needing those restore files to reinstall apps and its data in your iPhone but you won’t be having d restore files.

I am also using iTunes and iPhone. And it doesn’t ask to sync the iPhone everytime it is connected to my laptop. According to me, if you had previously synced your apps them in won’t be prompted again to sync your iPhone mobile, unless you have installed anymore apps in your system. What you should do is keep the apps check-box checked, so that when next time you connect your iPhone to your laptop, it won’t sync unless you have installed a new app or deleted some old ones from your mobile. And if you choose the other option of not syncing your iPhone then it is for sure that all your apps will be getting deleted from your mobile. SO it is better to be in safer side.

Thank you, guys for giving me the important information on using the iTunes and the iPhone. Your experiences will surely give me my lessons of not performing anything stupid for which I would have to feel sorry later. I performed the syncing of my iPhone 4 with my laptop, just to have a restore file of my Apple iPhone data. And yes, you were right about the iTunes. Once it synched my iPhone with my laptop it did not asked for the same thing again and again latter. Thank you guys for solving my issue. It was very kind of you people.