Thread: Universal Mailbox for Iphone

Universal Mailbox for Iphone

I have bought an Apple iphone. How can I change how email is received in the upcoming next generation iPhone? The standard time I think June/July is am I right? When Apple releases new iPhone hardware beside Software. I know that MacRumors and TUAW are both reporting Apple software which may join the inbox making it more like the Blackberry here is only I am taking for example if Apple launched it then I will very happy. I have always like this feature in the apple how the Iphone (Blackberry) handled the inbox of several email accounts.

Re: Universal Mailbox for Iphone

Dear I have recently used Iphone you can change your received e-mail setting. You can Instead of having to click on diverse mailboxes for every account and a future version of the iPhone operating sytem which will permit you to read all your mail from one single screen. It is good things for the upcoming next generation iphone. Coming time Apple will change the lots changes including changes. It is also changes the configuration and provides new features.

According your problem I’m trying to give your solution. The most recent in a series of Apple-proscribed leaks implicit at the universal mailbox feature in iPhone operating system4.0. This one provides as well as came from the maximum authority. Similar to previous “leaks” this exacting piece of information has also been covered as an email reply by Apple’s CEO who seems to be openly replying to enthusiast mail collected on his public email address.

I would like to tell you about what I know about your problem. As my knowledge you should know that you have the choice to setup multiple email accounts on the iPhone with the help of application setting. But you have to physically steer to every account to check emails. If I case u see Mail on Mac operating system X then you have only a single interface to verify the emails from all your email accounts. It will be exciting to see when Apple launches the universal inbox feature in iPhone Operating system. I estimate the first we can suppose this feature is iPhone OS 4.0, which is predictable to be launched in June beside Apple’s next generation iPhone - iPhone

Hi your problem is genuine also good question it means it is like Mac (Macintosh) Mail but distinct recent iPhone Mail. Here users has multiple accounts would have the choice of considering all their new messages in one place and it did not have to valve into the mailbox and out of several folders each time they required to verify every new message in each account. Whether we will see more than which is given as IMAP IDLE, several replace accounts.

I am delivering a little bit of different answer from others When you are accessing with POP3 protocol email account from iPhone or iPod contact which another computer or device at the similar time it is promising for one device to be locked out, then u can get solution which can show result in either an authentication error or Mailbox Locked message? But you have installed iphone operating system3.1 or you can get this message in dialog box when you can get error a message. With the help of this message you know about the universal mailbox. You can search the error which you get and search it.