Thread: How to customize the samsung galaxy tab Launcher Background

How to customize the samsung galaxy tab Launcher Background

I am looking for a app through which I can customize Samsung Galaxy S. I want to customize the launcher background. But I am unable to get a straight way of doing this. I had tried using LauncherPro. But somehow there is a problem with gesture. I made changes but the phone home screen is working weird. It is slow and I am unable to get the menu also.

Why you want to use a third party app for changing the background. Instead you can try checking that in settings. The first thing you have to do is run full factory reset. So that you can get your default settings back. Then you can go ahead with installing any third party app you need. Some launchers are heavy and can slow down your phone. So better use that has is light.

Better stick with any lightweight launcher that can give you more customization option. I am using Lightning Launcher on my device. This is the fastest launcher I think. It is fast and amazing. It also give you simple customization option. You can make changes as per your need. You can customize the home screen and move icons. I will recommend you test this one and see what customization things are good in this.