Thread: Having a doubt regarding the internal memory of mobile phones

Having a doubt regarding the internal memory of mobile phones

I would like the phone via experts to clarify my doubts about the mobile phone's internal memory. The internal memory is different from phone to phone from Nokia or any other brand, for that matter. For example, the memory in the Nokia C5-03 is only 40 MB, while the Nokia C7, which is a whopping 8 GB. My question is this: If Internet browsing and zoom Web pages affected by the amount of internal memory? Besides, what difference does a user of a phone with a memory of 40 MB and 8 GB memory if your main use is surfing the web? Please clarify in detail the implications of the mobile phone's internal memory.

Re: Having a doubt regarding the internal memory of mobile phones

From what I understand to navigate no difference. It just means you need a micro SD card to store more information. The most important thing is the navigation screen size and processor. It also speeds the memory can also really, but you cannot say what speeds are without proof. Ram can also affect the navigation, especially if you are using tags or multiple windows. I'm sure someone else can clarify for you.

On cell phones with browsers, some memory is used as random access memory, or RAM, and the rest is used as standard flash memory storage. Navigation RAM required maintaining web pages, operating system, browser, etc. The more obtainable it will be faster browsing. If web pages and other data should be written in an external SD card, things will be extremely slow, because the flash writes are slow, especially when the bottlenecks through a USB interface. Having more memory means a faster browsing experience as it does on a PC. Storage memory paging, and reading again, is always slow, and more paging required, the slower tracks around. A device with 40MB will be slow for almost everything. Phones with 8 GB of memory, or more, do not have that much RAM, however, is primarily flash memory, used as storage, as a hard drive or SD card. It is faster than an external card because the bus is wider, but slower than RAM. The short answer is that more memory is always better, regardless of the device.

i read your post and you are not talking internal flash ram. 8g vs 40 MB for what I said the most important is the CPU. Cell phones are usually very slow; the CPU is the bottleneck in the first place. Carnero phone that has more RAM. After those two things that have 3, which are less significant. If both phones have precisely the same as the number 3 comes into play, but has little effect if not you are effective with 256 and less ram. Is the internal flash is the bottleneck least likely?

Thank you very much for shedding some light on my doubts with respect to the memory of mobile phones. Does this mean that if I'm looking to surf the Internet on my phone, I'll have to check if your phone has enough RAM and memory not only large storage? And how is "RAM recommended" so I have a smooth sailing experience? Because I'd like to decide between the C7 and C5-03 the price difference is big enough. Web pages were posted on C5-03 due to lower memory? Thanks in advance for the clarifications.

I would say you will do to hang the processor slower than anything else. But honestly I'm not sure I never touched them. I know my E71x is quite slow, but is faster than my E71x so you should be fine. Only the statistics in my E71x and two phones in wikipedia.org Also get the best mobile browser Opera always well I just saw this and yours should run much faster than mine. Navigation should be fairly smooth, I think. While it is not graphics-heavy page.