Thread: How to connect Tablet and phone

How to connect Tablet and phone

The discussion about the Galaxy player I got to thinking: Would it be possible to link this device or maybe an iPod Touch in a basic phone via Bluetooth for email, text, etc? There is a certain model might consider a Moto i686, which is compatible with various Bluetooth protocols but they are all alphabet soup to me. It is listed as being capable of binding. My best alternative to this company is a i1, but I'm considering a prepaid plan unlimited data, but since it is assigned to a phone function, said that unlimited data would be only for WAP. I'm out of my technically in this case.

Re: How to connect Tablet and phone

I do not think that any use would be excessive. Normally I have no time for more than a quick search of something or reply to e-mail or two. Do not want to pay mooring fees for the use of such light. So the question is whether you can get a phone with holding function without a plan, and if there are any cost savings by doing so (if you're paying the same for the web on a phone and web features in a Smartphone, just to get the Smartphone and root for the immobilization free).

Yes, I think you're right. I'm trying to complicate the problem. Best just to get a smart phone in the first place. If I do not really need to tie them all. Agreed (that have a smartphone eliminates the need to tie a tablet outside the network), if its use will be as you just described - an email from the quick lookup or checks. If you need to do anything substantial online, however, that another matter, unless you're a fan of driving himself crazy with the constraints of a handheld device, especially if you have only one kb screen.

Just curious - Message, it is not working so well on Android? Assuming you have Froyo or earlier, the keyboard is horrible values. You really should try some of the other alternates. The Gingerbread keyboard is so useful (vertical), which have been cut way back on the use of graffiti and almost never gave up anymore. However, in 2.1 and 2.2, the painting was a life saver.

Yes I was thinking of the combo as a solution. The company has informed that since I've done, you can use your smartphone with this plan, if I am ready to accept data only WAP. I think it might be okay in my case. The one is uncharacteristic because it uses Opera Mini for data networking and standard Android browser only on wifi. With a 3.1 "screen, do not think that's a big loss.

MessagEase not my problem, my problem is the text is usually too small to read, and if I do it bigger, then there are plenty of movement (what a surprise). The operating system is 2.2.1 (Froyo, right?) And on the website, if you have to click on links, is a real PITA trying to click on them, at least half the time, but has spread page. Part of this blame it on the web site design is not optimal for smartphones, some of which I blame on not having a stylus to click exactly where I want to click. And before I hear, the EMI, the IOS is not better (I had an iPad for a week before he returns). Dimension wise, the DroidX is a bit higher than my TX, and not so wide.