Thread: QuickOffice Pro 4 for android with full cut and paste

QuickOffice Pro 4 for android with full cut and paste

This is strange. I just got an upgrade to Quickoffice Pro 4 on the market. This ultimately wins the race for me against DTG 3, despite not having a desktop computer. It has one of the best implementations of copy and paste to any application for Android that I have seen. Not using indicators selection gingerbread, but they are more accurate and give you floating icons Copy tool for cutting and pasting. Allegedly cut and paste between office applications, but had no time to test. With Dropbox real integration and the ability to change the keyboard on the fly (DTG has no function) is a winner so far. The funny thing is only an update is released. If I try to find the QuickOffice in the Android Market, either the device or store the web-based applications, is not there. We hope that will change overnight.

Re: QuickOffice Pro 4 for android with full cut and paste

This is most unusual. Despite having the update and are collected on the website, this is not yet available in the Android Market. It's in my list of applications and the market was said I had an update. But if I tap it for information, which says it cannot find links and does not appear in any search. I think the declaration you usual is jumping the gun. Or, the dudes at QuickOffice are absent the gun and haven't placed it in the market.

DTG also bought as 24 hours after getting my phone in mid-December, so I'll be sticking with it for a while. Neither the use Dropbox nor I've ever seen much of a reason. I've been doing a "selection-ish" sort of thing for years with a score of 250 GB reception when away from home and when the house just uses network shares. Been doing this for years with Palm devices and is even easier with Android as it is the File Explorer flawlessly integrate local, LAN and FTP in the same application in different tabs.

I guess that will not be long before D2G integrates with Dropbox. Almost have to. The Dropbox works big to me. I do not use it for storage in all, I really use it as a jump drive based on the cloud. Since we handle a large number of documents, helps to reduce email and other things. I can also share documents stored in a URL Dropbox. Very convenient. And QO Pro is the most functional Lite version.

There are also documents-to-Go, which is reputable. Three things that are annoying DTG. NO integration of selection, they went with Google Docs that I really do not like. You cannot change their method of entry into the program, so if I forgot to connect my BT keyboard before opening DTG, I had to leave before he could activate the keypad. DA calls home to verify that the appropriate license and can get glitchy if you go for a period without a signal. I do not know if they have a way to just download the APK file before you have a device to send the message. I suspect not, but you can ask. They are also coming with a version of the tablet.

Not content with the text selection tool in comparison to normal in my desire to HD, or the fact that each time you select a different cell, the keyboard goes back to alpha, I think that's only one thing on Android selection of a new field that brings back to alpha mode by default, but it is a PITA and I had to keep putting the keyboard back to numeric mode with WM. Do not open rich text documents. Cannot remember the path to where the documents are, which means having to go there every time, maybe some settings are missing to change, but there is a lot of options really. I could try the popular office application and see if that make me feel better.

Sorry, this loss. Respond to other places, but the Apple BT keyboard. Now even easier to CM7. Been so long I do not use RTF, I never realized. Just tried to DTG and DTG also do not know what to do with RTF. There are no default folder Quickoffice documents. It is recalled that in order to save. If you exit the program in that folder will return there. DTG remember the last time you load a document.