Thread: How to Transfer VLC media player from iPhone 4 to my iPad 2

How to Transfer VLC media player from iPhone 4 to my iPad 2

I have an iPhone 4, who had downloaded VLC media player from Apple App Store before deleting a few months ago. I use VLC media player all the time on my iPhone, it works great! I get my IPAD 2 in the mail by tomorrow. I was speculating if someone knows a technique to transfer this application to my latest iPad 2. I perceptibly have not tried to do this after all because they do not have the new IPAD hand. Curious as to if somebody in addition has completed this through VLC media player, or some additional app that Apple detached from the app store? It is signed by Apple, so possibly will be able to manually add the iPad?

Re: How to Transfer VLC media player from iPhone 4 to my iPad 2

I be acquainted with my iPhone which is jailbroken, I am able to find the .ipa file Inside the iTunes directory, double click on it, and displayed as available to synchronize the device. No, I repeat, do not think the iPad jailbreak two so far. Mainly because it is unavailable at this time I do not think that IOS 4.3, but despite that, I like to use it as somewhat. So if anyone has any suggestions on how to do this or if possible let me know. Otherwise, if I see it without a jailbreak I'll post my results.

In iTunes, on top of your latest iPad sync window, you have to select the 'Apps' tab. and subsequently select 'VLC'. You sync any app in the direction of any device similar to this. Does anybody have some knowledge yet in the company of VLC on top of the iPad 2? I'm am extremely curious as to if it will play 720p MKV files similar to TV shows, for the reason that I watch a lot of American TV shows and I don't wish for to convert them all the time.

I be acquainted with that you are able to sync the vlc app in the direction of your iPad, for the reason that I just did the similar thing through my latest iPad 2. I haven't endeavor watching several movies on top of it up till now, however. I'll provide it a shot and observe if it works. I actually hope that it obtain back on top of the app store. It's so much easier to load them up resting on that app than it is to exchange them all through handbrake.

Removing VLC commencing the App Store has nothing to do with Apple wanting to buy movies from iTunes. It had to perform through the new maker of VLC saying that the license of VLC does not permit it to be dispersed below certain situation that belongs to the App Store. Therefore, OEMs are asking VLC REMOVE App Store application VLC, not Apple. VLC application was a port of the Mac version of the Mac program made by somebody else.

Like I recognize it, part of the VLC license requires that it be freely transferable, i.e. if I contain a copy, I am capable of provide it to you. By downloading an application from the App Store, I am not able to give it to you; you have to go download your own copy. Also, if you do not want to encode videos, one option is to use applications such as video or air current to me. I approximate them because they perform not end up through two copies of the video, and I am able to pick and prefer what I observe my entire collection of video instead of what you can fit in my iPad.