Thread: Wifi/3G not working on Samsung Galaxy S

Wifi/3G not working on Samsung Galaxy S

I am not able to understand what is the problem with my phone. First the issue was with 3G. I am using Samsung Galaxy S here. Everything is properly configured. 3G works fine but then suddenly it disconnect on its on after 15 minutes. I first thought the issue was due to network. But now the same problem is with wifi also. What to do here to fix the issue.

Looks like you have some problem in the phone. The only thing I can recommend you is to run a full factory restore. This will restore the default settings back in your system. Factory reset is the easiest way to fix this kind of problem. You have to go in Settings and then you have to tap on factory reset under Security. Then try to connect back again. If the problem still exist then it is a hardware issue.

Instead of disconnecting I have dropping problem. That because of poor network. In my area I having a signal drop issue. I do not get constant internet connection. The network somehow drops. But then everything is restored back to its original state. In your case if your connection is terminated on its own then it means you are having a poor modem. You should move your phone near to the router to get constant connectivity.