Thread: Does Multitasking slow down ios4 on iPhone 3G?

Does Multitasking slow down ios4 on iPhone 3G?

Hello guys Just for entertaining, I jailbroke my iPhone 3g in the company of redsnow and I with that added multitasking and home screen wallpapers. But I am not happy with it. It was a quite slower, however not considerably so. I redid the jailbreak, simply adding multitasking, and it at the moment appears there is no detectable speed dissimilarity. I'm interested to be acquainted with what other people's experiences with these settings.

Re: Does Multitasking slow down ios4 on iPhone 3G?

Hello according to my knowledge there was not any reason for Apple not to permit this used for the 3G, presently similar to there was no motive not to include the battery percentage resting on 3G similar to the 3GS. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. If you still have any doubt then you can find it on internet search and still if you are not satisfied than you can contact with apple service centers and I hope they will provide you the appropriate information on this. Thank you.

Hi thanks for your reply. Yes, I would not buy it. I mean, I'm sure you can multi-task effectively a few applications, especially if they are "small." What it really comes down to the question of memory. Apple more or less designed to handle tasks IOS operating system, plus a third single application with 128 Megs of RAM. Not only is no more. Heck, I remember that memory hungry applications, sometimes the operating system runs out of RAM with a single open application in 3G. Sometimes I had to reboot to deallocate quickly enough RAM to run certain games and applications. I am deeply disbelieving that you can freely and stably multitask with the RAM memory forever. Feel free to post videos though.

I suppose I could have a different experience. But is only allowed to perform multiple tasks, i.e., the background screen and other options redsnow with disabilities? I discovered that the phone was slower when the background main screen and multitasking was allowed, but found no difference in speed with only enabled multitasking. I have Sims 3, New York Times, OED, Ramp Champ, iPod, Stanza, Safari, messages, iPhone, Clock and Mail running (or rather, suspended) in multiple tasks, but my phone is working quite well.

Wallpaper on the main screen and lock screen. It's been two days at present and I used the Twitter application and implementation of Pandora, in the background without problems. Those are the only two applications I use to date that have been updated. I noticed a little problem, and that is with my SkyDock XM application. To listen to any channel in the application, there is an animated blue background. Tonight I realized that the background is gone and only a solid black background now. And this time I can restore the operating system is unprecedented. Not a problem for me having no background, I just wish for all my applications to work the approach it is supposed. Also, I am going soon to the Apple store and not really going to use my 3G more.

Hello guys someday before the same question comes in mind and I found the solution on this query. Actually my Phone broke so with an older 16 GB 3G. I make use of jailbroke in the company of redsnow and permit home screen + multitasking and become aware of a lot of lag. And to fix this I Restored, jailbroke another time however this time did not permit home screen wallpaper. The speed is completely normal at present. So for me, Multitasking simply did the deception.