Thread: Retinapad not working in ios 4.3.1

Retinapad not working in ios 4.3.1

I have an iphone 4 which was running with ios 4.3. Yesterday I have somehow managed it to upgrade to ios 4.3.1. After updating I have realized that the Retinapad installed in it not working anymore. Before the update it was working fine but now it no longer works. Now it doesn’t look like the developer will going to fix this issue but I would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible because it is mandatory for me. Anyway is there any alternative for this?

Re: Retinapad not working in ios 4.3.1

It seems to me that the developers of Retinapad haven’t managed to update the device yet and for that reason it is not working in ios 2.3.1. As you know that this new version of ios is just released and there is not way that the developer team of Retinapad can suddenly release the compatible version of upgrade. They will need some time to upgrade it and release it. Furthermore there might some similar applications in the appstore which you need to search and check out.

I think that you have used the jailbrake the ios 4.3.1 on iphone and due to that reason the some of the applications are not capable to run properly. Some the jailbroken devices may not compatible with this kind of app as I think. Otherwise there might be new version of Retinapad which you need to download for ios 4.3.1. In my opinion that Retinapad is not the much popular application for the iphone but it might be really useful for ipad. Try it in ipad if you can.

It seems to me that you are not yet familiar with the new version of ios and that is 4.3.2. The current version of ios which you have installed in the iphone is little older and it still contains some bugs. However the apple has declared that it has tried to fix most of the issues in ios 4.3.2. If there anything left then they will surely going to fix it as soon as possible. I believe that this issue still not known by the apple yet and so that it didn’t fix. Try ios 4.3.2, there it might be working.

Unfortunately I don’t have any idea why this was happened with your update. I have also updated my iphone to ios 4.3.1 in which I have also installed the Retinapad but now it is working properly without any issues. Have you got any errors or interruption while updating your phone? If yes then assume that something went wrong or may some files not properly installed or updated. If Not, then also there might be chance of corrupted files during the upgrade process. For this you might need to re-install the update once again.

How did you upgrade your iphone to ios 4.3.1? it looks like you have backed up the phone before the update and upgraded the phone from the use of that back up once again. It could be problem in some situation. However my consideration is, try to install or update the iphone as a new device or fresh installation rather than from the backup. This will help you to clear out most of the issues. The application will recognize the phone as new device and starts from the default settings which is compatible.