Thread: How to turn on sms delivery report permanently in Motorola defy

How to turn on sms delivery report permanently in Motorola defy

I am having the Motorola defy with me and would say that this is an amazing phone with lots of qualities in it. But now I was just looking for something in this and I was not able to find it at all.The thing is that I while composing new short text message the request delivery report is always off. If I forget to set it the I won't get any report. If I turn it on it will be applied only to the specific SMS that I am composing and I am not able to set it for every message.So can anyone tell me the solutions for this. Please do get back to me on this immediately.

Re: How to turn on sms delivery report permanently in Motorola defy

I would say that with the stock messaging application then this is not currently possible. And I would say that if you have not tried it yet then you can surely try the Handcent SMS application which will be surely available to you in the market as well.So what this does is that this application will then provide you with many more options and will also enable you to request SMS delivery report for all the SMSs you send out. I am sure that once you use this solutions then all will be fine with you and then you wont be having any problems at all.

I just think that you need to just check out with the setting and then there wont be a problem at all.I do feel that you have to just check for the setting and then everything will be alright.Also I would tell you that once you turn it on by tapping menu or by settings button while composing and selecting message options then all will be fine with you.So this is what I feel and then there will be no problem at all.Maybe this wont be a permanent option to go with but you can definitely go ahead with it.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I will definitely go ahead with them. I think that once I use them up then I guess that everything will be fine with me. Also I would tell you that once I use them then there won’t be any problem with you at all.So this is what I need to do to solve the problem that you are facing. Also once the problem is solved then I will definitely get back to use on this as they will even help some other persons who have these problems.