Thread: Unable to get a Facebook access using Dell Stage Interface in Dell streak

Unable to get a Facebook access using Dell Stage Interface in Dell streak

Well i have a strange problem that I would like to share it with you. Now I am having a Dell Streak from where I access the dell stage interface. Now in that interface I run tow widgets one is the twitter account while the other one is the facebook widget. But after some days I noticed that the widget got switched on its own and especially the Facebook widget and it got converted to the twitter widget. Now basically I am being displayed two twitter widgets at a time, I am unable to access the Facebook account. So I just want to know if anyone of you has the same problem? I would also be happy to welcome some solutions from your side.

Re: Unable to get a Facebook access using Dell Stage Interface in Dell streak

See in such situation it is best to clear the cache memory of the device that you are using. It is basically because of the cache data the twitter widget is getting displayed. So just go ahead and clear out the cache memory from the device and I am quite sure that it will be of lot of benefit for you. So that’s what the solution that I have got for you here and I am sure that it will be of good help for you. So do try it and let me know if that works or not.

Well that’s the thing that I want to know on how to clear out the cache memory I have tried looking all the options in my dell streak but still I am unable to get anything out of it. So I want to know it from you all that how to clear the cache memory of the phone that is there with me. It would be nice getting some solutions from your side. So if you have got any idea then do let me know about it. Even after hours of doing a search in the internet I could not get any solution for it. So what should I do?

Ok in order to clear out the cache memory basically what you have to do is follow the simple steps
    1) Firstly go to the settings and from there applications.
    2) Now in that go to the manage applications option and from there running.
    3) Now select social and from there you will be getting the option of clear data. You just have to select that option and the cache memory will be cleared.
    So I think that will be of good benefit for you. Do try it and let me know if that works or not.

See if that is not working out for you then you must better have a talk with the dell people regarding this problem and I am sure they will answer your query out. I am sure that the above solution must work out for you, in case if that does not work then it is better to have a talk with the dell people about the problem and solve it accordingly. So that’s what I have to say here. One more thing that I would like to add here is that do keep your dell streak updated with the latest android operating system.

Hey that really worked out for me. Thanks for the solutions. Silly of me I was not aware of the simple steps being a streak user it is really very sad that I was not aware of such steps. Thanks that you all helped me in such issues and I am very happy with the positive outcome. So thanks a ton for all the help that you have given me. Really appreciate your efforts for helping me out here. I am really happy with the outcome.