Thread: Cancel a sending text message or MMS in Iphone 4

Cancel a sending text message or MMS in Iphone 4

I have purchased the Iphone 4 several days ago and recently I have updated it to ios 4.3.1. I really like this phone in any manner. The only thing I couldn’t able to find put is I cannot cancel sending text message and MMS. There is no option to do like that. Once choose the send option then there is no other option to terminate the process. I have got similar option in Some Nokia phones. There I could able to cancel sending easily. So I want this option in any manner. Does anybody know any trick, tweak or application otherwise whatever thing to do it?

Re: Cancel a sending text message or MMS in Iphone 4

I don’t think that there will be any kind of applications, programs or tricks to cancel the sending message or MMS. If there was an option then you might have get right away while you see the sending message logo. I assume that this kind of feature is not included in this version of ios and also in previous versions. On the other hand you will not get any third party applications to send text messages or MMS other than the phone’s pre-included one. So it would be a terrible thing. This issue can only added by the ios developer.

There is no option or choice to cancel sending messages or mms from the iphone. However if you are using any other application then it might be possible. I know that there is one good application called BiteSMS which lets you to cancel the sending message. Visualize you're browsing and an SMS receives. Through Quick Reply there's no require to leave Safari, simply reply immediately, otherwise leave it and contract with it afterward from the Quick List. Just set a delay period of among 1 plus 3 seconds, and afterward each moment you mail a message you'll have the capability to cancel it through that time.

Within the apple application store you will get different kind of applications for iphone which is designed for different purposes and actions. Some of them might provide the ability to send messages and MMSs with some additional features and functionality. There you will really get an option to customize the text message or MMS or email and then send to the target according to your needs like send the message to certain time or certain date, delay sending message for few seconds or few minutes, automatic reply when message arrives etc. Here you might get the option to cancel the sending also.

This feature cannot be obtained through any application, programs or tweaks. This option or feature can only be obtained by the software update or firmware update. The developer didn’t yet bring this idea for the iphone. There in only option for you. If the message has not sent and saved in outbox then there you will get 2 options and they are RESEND and CANCEL. Other than this no other option can be used to stop the sending process in ios once you have chosen the SEND.

You should contact the apple technical support team and ask for them about how to get this option in the iphone. I hope that there is obviously an option to cancel the sending messages. If they haven’t included it then you might need to post about it in the bug report detail so that the apple or ios developer may clarify it and put it in the next upgrade release. I know that there is still much more update to come about regarding the ios 4.3.