Thread: How to put Blue ray digital copies on HTC HD2

How to put Blue ray digital copies on HTC HD2

Hello friends. Greetings to all of them who read this. I hope things are fine at your end. Well, I owe a HTC HD2. Got it as a gift from one of my friends on my birthday, some time back. Really, I confess that it is a superb model to use along with the appearance which is superb. My question is that how can I put the digital copies on HTC HD2 without converting that come along with the blue rays. Thanks in advance for the replying to my post, I really appreciate it.

re: How to put Blue ray digital copies on HTC HD2

Hey dude. I am fine and hoping that things panning out in the same way on your side. Well, I have some suggestions for you which can help you out. I will recommend you that you try downloading the digital copy to your computer and then on to your cell phone. Just check it out whether it is working or not. Also, you can give a try to download it directly to the memory card. Try the things which I have told you and things might work fine .

Hey according to my recommendation, I feel that you should not convert the blue ray copies to H.264 MP4 in order to play it on HTC HD2. It won’t be a good option. I am saying this to you because Blue ray copies are M2TS extension generally. Hence, quality loss can be the issue and can cause serious harm to you. Hence, according to me you should opt for some other convertor. However, final decision depends on you. I expressed what I felt.

Hey mate. Firstly, congratulations for getting a amazing device from your friend. I am sure it must be an amazing feeling. Anyways, I agree to the above reply and even my vote is no to put Blue ray digital copies on HTC HD2. According to me you should go for Aunsoft Video Converter. It is a superb convertor. It can very easily convert blu-ray to MP4 for HTC HD2. Also, very less amount of time will be required and the most important thing is that there will be minimum quality loss.

Hey I have a solution for your issue. You should copy a digital copy of Star Trek to HTC HD HD2 . You will just be required to use the disc that comes with the Blu-ray. Then just follow the prompts and move the digital copy to windows media player. Then in WMP you should connect the cell phone and finally you will be able to see digital copy in library. Drag it to the sync panel. Then it depends on you whether you want to put it in memory card or phone memory.

Re: How to put Blue ray digital copies on HTC HD2

Hey as per my knowledge , I would not advocate you that you should use digital copy n windows media player and also windows media player is very slow on the mobile phone. Also, digital copy movies have copy security, hence you will not be able to convert them. If you connect as a hard disk and do not connect it as a activesync, it will forbid you from transporting. There are some new digital copies which provide two files, one being for computer and other for a portable device. . The second one generally will playback better on HD2.