Thread: Negative Analysis on Samsung Galaxy S III

Negative Analysis on Samsung Galaxy S III

Hello friends, I am hearing that new Samsung Galaxy S III is not a good phone, whereas there are some of the negative comments about it. I do not that it is correct or not, so I would like to know from you people what you have to say about this phone. If it is possible then please tell me Negative Analysis of this phone, I was thinking to purchase this phone, but now will check the replies of the users then will be going ahead for this phone. So please do share it with me. Thank you.

Re: Negative Analysis on Samsung Galaxy S III

Whatever you have heard it is not correct, when you are purchasing the phone then you go with its latest technology and feature added to it. I would like to tell you about the phone CPU, which is the Exynos 4 Quad Core (1.4GHz), there are couple of people who are saying that Tegra 3's 1.5GHz is the faster processor in comparison to this processor. But that it is not correct enough, I do know that the Tegra is having a very good high clock speed, but it is not performing very well in compare to Exynos 4, but due to the design of Exynos 4 it is having higher performance then Tegra 3. You might heard that people were saying that if A15 architecture was being added then there might be a huge difference in the phone, but it was not like that as A15 architecture was being designed just to have a increase power efficiency. Whereas in Exynos 4 has done the same thing like decreasing its dye from 45nm to 32nm and one more thing that it is very much better with 2100mAh battery. It will be having the required battery power for it process, I think that it can be removed. If that thing was being removed then the entire user will be able to upgrade the battery and if you check this thing in other phone, such as HTC One X then it is not available in those.

I have also checked that there are plenty of negative comments for this phone. Some people say that body design is not at good, such that plastic which is being used is not at all good. I do not find anything wrong with body plastic; if people are think that Samsung has used a very cheap than I would be saying that it they have done it due to some reason such that it will be increasing the phones durability as it has seen that plastic is very much flexible. Even you will be not getting lot of damage when phone is being thrown down, such that if you throw the phone then you will be getting minor scratches, but when you are throwing the metal or a glass phone then you will be getting a malformed frame, shattered glass and internal damage, which is lot of loss. I do not think that body of Samsung is at all wrong, I will be say that it is having perfect body phone. Even if you are having a curve phone then it is best one, such that it is fitting on hand properly.

Samsung Galaxy S III benchmarks the performance of the famous hardware came up on the site, than I have already shown great and all the smartphones we've isolated the specification seems to be ten thousand and one. Galaxy on S 3 was divided into two kinds of eyes to (likes and dislikes in terms of design) One thing that did not disappoint the "Performance" is called. Exynos 4 Quad SoC incorporates the new product is being released is very impressive 3D performance VR-Zone.com is a pyeonghago. NVIDIA Quad-core performance and better performance than their own that's seems to be proved.

The main thing what I really like was the screen of this phone, such that it is having the pentile display, which is having the HD Super AMOLED just because of major resolution change. If Samsung have added a Super AMOLED+ display the phone might be getting a 720p display whereas the HD resolution with the display then it will not be possible to do it. Whereas the Super AMOLED+ does add many changes to phone but it will be not getting the 720p display which is not practically possible to do it. I think that HD Super AMOLED display is very much better in comparison to the Super AMOLED+ display. I think that most of the people do not know about pentile displays.

I would like to explain comparing with RGB stripe. The RGBG tags is considered in the order in which these sub pixels shown up, even you just check the below image in which the green sub pixels are small in size in comparison with the red and blue, just because of the sensitivity to bright green colors. If you are having the RGB stripe display, pattern on the left, the sub pixel are of different size and also in order due to which it is providing accurate colors and also very much sharp image. Whereas the PenTile screen technology is being favorite by all for couple of reason, but I would like to tell there should be 2 main reasons to have it, first is that it is very low power consumption in comparison to RGB stripe displays and the second thing is that it is having the ability to achieve an HD resolution on an AMOLED screen, even there is not much difference in cost also.

I would like to point out the advantage of the HD Super AMOLED display on the phone, which is having the HD resolution, also having the vibrant colors which are hardly seen on any of the phone displays. Even you check out the black then it will be having true black color for it. The last point which most of people might not know that it is not having any back-light. As there are advantage of the displays there are hardly any drawbacks, but the pentile display is having few drawbacks, such that it is having a Pentile array which was is not as sharp as the RGB stripe array and also it will be consuming more power for it.

Plenty of the people are not clear with the specification of this phone; I have read that this phone is having a 12 MP camera, whereas it is having not 8 MP. Even at one site people has compared the camera of the phone with 12 MP one, I would like to say that phone is having a very good and a decent camera, the clarity of its camera is also very much good enough but not as good as 12 MP camera. I believe that having an image which is taken from an 8 MP camera will be much better than image taken from a 12 MP. You should not check the power of the camera but should check the quality of the image, as it is being depended on the CCD, whereas I think that it is not being updated after Samsung Galaxy S 2.

I would like to tell that if you have ever compare 1.5GHz Tegra 3 processor with the 1.4GHz Exynos 4 then you might be able to get some differences. Both of the processors are quad-cores such that both of that capable to multi-threaded processes and it should be able to run then much better then dual-cores processors does. Whereas the Tegra 3 is having the extra core for idle mode, due to which it save lot of battery life, but which is not there in Exynos 4 as it is not clocking itself in the idle mode. If such thing is being added then you really get the chance to use the entire four core properly for multi-threading that too in the idle mode. Whereas you just check out the LDC and super AMOLED display then both of them are having the same resolution, but the super AMOLED is ahead then LCD in the performance wise, as in LCD you need to have a backlight which is not at all required in super AMOLED, as it is having its own light due to which we use to get a natural look and better viewing angles, which is not being available in LCD display.