Thread: is there Android 2.2 upgrade for HTC EVO

is there Android 2.2 upgrade for HTC EVO

Hello guys. Greeting to al. I hope you all are doing well and things are fine. Well, I owe a HTC Evo for myself. Have to say it is a wonderful mobile phone , having superb functions and the appearance is also mind blowing. Well, basically, my query is that will there be a android 2.2 upgrade for HTC EVO. If yes then when will it be possible. Guys really eager to know about it. Please reply me and I really appreciate your feedback.

Re: is there Android 2.2 upgrade for HTC EVO

Hey dude , I am fine and things are really going well from my side. Anyways, seems you lag behind technology and you are unaware that Android 2.2 upgrade for HTC EVO is already available. It came up sometime around august last year. To enlighten you, HTC Evo 4G from Sprint just became the first carrier-provided phone in the United States which runs Android 2.2 and is also called as Froyo.I am hoping you like my information.

Hey mate. I will explain you how you can upgrade your mobile phone i.e the HTC EVO . To do that, you will have to upgrade your cell phone and then move on to settings, followed by system update. Also, if you do not wish to force an upgrade then sprint have announced that they will be mechanically pushing out upgrades in the coming few weeks. I hope you have followed the up gradation process properly and hopefully do not get stuck up anywhere.

I will enlighten you a bit more on the above topic. The 84 Mega Byte file will be downloaded in hardly few minutes over a Wi-Fi network and will take more 5-6 minutes for installation. The system has reported the update edition as 3.26.651.6. The new upgrade gives the EVO 4G many new characteristics, such as improvement in speed, voice dialing over Bluetooth, a faster browser than before , the capacity to store apps on an SD card, and the possibility to run Adobe Flash once the software is ready.

Hey I am sure that by now you must be so delighted to read the above replies .Also, I would like to tell you that along with the updates supplied with Android 2.2, HTC also has included some new features of its own such as the capability to make use of the LED flash as a flashlight and also improvement in 720p video recording. I would also recommend you that you surf the internet and look out for the specific videos which are available related to Android 2.2 upgrade for HTC EVO. It will definitely give you sufficient information.

Hey mate I would give you a overview of the facilities that you will be able to enjoy once you upgrade Android 2.2 . You will have the ability to share applications on the sd card. Alarm volume can be adjusted and camera will be able to rotate in 4 directions. Also, in addition to all this, there will be many pre loaded widgets. Also, FM radio will serve as a new user interface. The characteristics do not end up here and there are many more as the list goes on.