Thread: Is HTC Evo compatible with Chrysler UConnect system?

Is HTC Evo compatible with Chrysler UConnect system?

Hello guys. Greetings to all. I am hoping things great at your end. Well, I have a HTC Evo with me. I wish to know whether HTC EVO is not compatible with the Chrysler UConnect system. I am able to pair the mobile phone into the Chrysler UConnect system, but it reboot of the phone is required every time I get in the car and it is not able to play music from the phone appropriately. Guys any suggestions to make these systems compatible. Thanks in advance for replying.

Re: Is HTC Evo compatible with Chrysler UConnect system?

Hey dude even I am having the same issues like you. Once I got a Blackberry phone that would hold a connection with UConnect ,I saw that phone book wouldn’t load. Then I started using the phone to commence a call. Once I finished the call I was able to see the icon which said that my phone book was performing a download process . Now, at times my phone book will synch if I connect the phone and leave it for some time . I think it just needs an excessive amount of time to complete the process .

Hey mate. I am doing fine. Well, I would like to tell you that there are some forums available which give you regular updates that you have been looking for. I have heard that it is very simple and sometimes as easy as it can get. By saying that I mean that it might be like updating the software on the Uconnect System. You can surely surf the internet and look out for such Websites which will guide you in specific direction . It will surely help you out. Thank you.

Hey dude. I agree with the above reply. Even I have heard about it. It is a website which covers the the MyGig and UConnect systems used in Chrysler Group LLC cars. The website is not official , however it will prove you very helpful. I am saying this from my experience because I use it regularly. They wll guide you in such a way that you will be literally amazed with it. They will really guide you in a appropriate direction letting you know the latest news and the issues which are resolved lately.

Hey friend I hope you have visited the specific websites mentioned by the people above. Also, I have another solution for you. It won’t be a bad option to talk to Uconnects service department. They can surely let you know where the issue lies. I feel they will provide you with appropriate answers. Also, you can refer to the dodge dealership. However, how much I know, I doubt that HTC Evo is compatible with Chrysler UConnect system.

Hey mate after reading your post, I really feel that you are unfortunate . Well, I myself have a 2005 Jeep GC along with U-connect and I haven’t had any issues until now and everything has worked fine . Anyways my recommendation is that you should try to un pair your moile phone i.e., HTC Evo and then again give a try to re pair it. If luck permits than things might work out for you and the problem will be solved.